No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    I believe he overstated his wealth too but that's not surprising to know now. The old guy lies about quite a few things.
    He has sued a number of parties that have questioned his wealth in the past and not won a single case

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
      He has sued a number of parties that have questioned his wealth in the past and not won a single case
      The limited public record of the lawsuit includes interesting revelations. One is Trump’s admission, under questioning from O’Brien’s attorneys during a deposition, that he relied on his own “feelings” to assess the value of his holdings.

An attorney asked: Feelings?

“Yes, even my own feelings as to where the world is, where the world is going, and that can change rapidly from day to day,” Trump said, according to the court record.
      “Then you have a September 11th, and you don’t feel so good about yourself and you don’t feel so good about the world and you don’t feel so good about New York City. Then you have a year later, and the city is as hot as a pistol. Even months after that it was a different feeling. So yeah, even my own feelings affect my value to myself.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        He's on ignore for lying about me. And when I proved it to be a lie instead of admitting he was wrong he called it a "gotcha game". Yup, I "gotcha" telling a lie on me.
        What in the world are you whining about??

You kept ducking my questions for about the last two weeks, despite me logging on and seeing my Notifications had been gummed up by you, and posting more nonsense than usual.

Then I told you keep on topic and you blew a gasket.

It's getting hard to defend your team. Maybe you should start considering the possibility they've been dead wrong or lying to you...hmmmm.......

They told you lies about Obamacare, and now they've told you lies on the Trump tax cuts. And people like you are going to go online and embarrass yourselves by trying to make excuses for them.

At what point do you direct your anger and frustration at the people who lied to you?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          What in the world are you whining about??

You kept ducking my questions for about the last two weeks, despite me logging on and seeing my Notifications had been gummed up by you, and posting more nonsense than usual.

Then I told you keep on topic and you blew a gasket.

It's getting hard to defend your team. Maybe you should start considering the possibility they've been dead wrong or lying to you...hmmmm.......

They told you lies about Obamacare, and now they've told you lies on the Trump tax cuts. And people like you are going to go online and embarrass yourselves by trying to make excuses for them.

At what point do you direct your anger and frustration at the people who lied to you?
          Ibad logic: Obama didn't lie, it was hyperbole

Comment

• [IMG] [/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
              [IMG] [/IMG]
              Trump is still the President?

Was off of boxingscene for almost a whole year and see Bernie still crying

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                Trump is still the President?

Was off of boxingscene for almost a whole year and see Bernie still crying

Some things never change.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  Some things never change.
                  Just passing by bro
                  Trying to stay away off of news since Trump won
                  Never felt this free and no worry when its not a democrat in office

Yall have another great year

Comment

• Lmao at grubers and liberals like Jim Carrey.

First off, how's it Trump's fault some idiot government worker hit the wrong button and caused a panic?

Second, Jim Carrey. Ain't this the guy who him and wife said they were experts on children, vaccines, and autism and were later found to be full of excrement?

And didn't he drive an ex to kill herself or something?

Y'all really touting this genius as your voice of reason??

Lmao!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                      Just passing by bro
                      Trying to stay away off of news since Trump won
                      Never felt this free and no worry when its not a democrat in office

Yall have another great year
                      Good to see you.

You're always a good poster. Hope to see you around more.

And yes, it's great having a pro-American competent President again.

Enjoy your tax cut coming next month. I sure will!

Comment

Working...
                      X