• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump fuc.ked Stormy Waters

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Wow, what a snowflake.

Looks like I was correct when I called you nothing but a superfan playing Gotcha!

You're throwing a fit because I wont acknowledge and congratulate you for scoring in nonsense Gotcha! games.

You're even more pathetic than I thought.

But we both know it's because I've backed you into corners several times this week and you were having to avoid my points and questions.

Putting me on ignore absolves you from ducking in the future. You just don't show up to the debate in the first place.

LMFAO!!!

Yeah, he was stumping you too. Dude, ever think it might be you're stuck defending the indefensible??

Trump's policies are working, and the Russia collusion nonsense your political heroes fed you has all but fallen apart.

Why not just call them out for being wrong (or lying to you) and join the people who told you from the start you were being hoodwinked?

Is team loyalty really this important to you??
        so much irony in this post, you call him a snowflake, but you put me on ignore for calling you a super fan, pathetic

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post

Donald de la Hoya

Hahahaha......

Comment

• Drain the swamp doe!!!!1!1!!

Trump Administration Waives Punishment For Convicted Banks, Including Deutsche — Which Trump Owes Millions

The Trump administration has waived part of the punishment for five megabanks whose affiliates were convicted and fined for manipulating global interest rates. One of the Trump administration waivers was granted to Deutsche Bank — which is owed at least $130 million by President Donald Trump and his business empire, and has also been fined for its role in a Russian money laundering scheme.

The waivers were issued in a little-noticed announcement published in the Federal Register during the Christmas holiday week. They come less than two years after then-candidate Trump promised “I'm not going to let Wall Street get away with murder.”

Under laws designed to protect retirement savings, financial firms whose affiliates have been convicted of violating securities statutes are effectively barred from the lucrative business of managing those savings. However, that punishment can be avoided if the firms manage to secure a special exemption from the U.S. Department of Labor, allowing them to keep their status as “qualified professional asset managers.”

Trump owes the German bank at least $130 million in loans, according to the president’s most recent financial disclosure form. Sources have told the Financial Times the total amount of money Trump owes Deutsche is likely around $300 million. The president’s relationship with the bank dates back to the late 1990s, when it was the one major Wall Street bank willing to extend him credit after a series of bankruptcies. In 2016, the Wall Street Journal reported Trump and his companies have received at least $2.5 billion in loans from Deutsche Bank and co-lenders since 1998.

The relationship has had problems. After the financial crash, Trump defaulted on a $640 million loan from the bank. Deutsche brought Trump to court, and the famously litigious real estate mogul countersued for $3 billion in damages, claiming the financial crisis was a “force majeure” event that Deutsche Bank helped create. But the rift was short-lived: the parties settled, the loan was repaid, and Deutsche was soon lending to Trump again.
            http://www.ibtimes.com/political-cap...deutsche-which

A U.S. President (and supposed billionaire) can't even get a loan from a U.S. bank. Tragic! I can get a loan from a U.S. bank and Trump can't!!!

I can't even get mad at Trump for this hustle he was able to pull off. The NYC con man conned these stupid middle Americans. Trump is the stereotype for a NYC con man. They type you see portrayed on TV and they still fell for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
              so much irony in this post, you call him a snowflake, but you put me on ignore for calling you a super fan, pathetic
              He's on ignore for lying about me. And when I proved it to be a lie instead of admitting he was wrong he called it a "gotcha game". Yup, I "gotcha" telling a lie on me.

Comment

• I saw Donald Trump's tax returns. You should, too.

as someone who saw Trump's federal tax returns about a decade ago as part of a legal action in which he sued me for libel (the suit was later dismissed), I think there probably are some things to be learned from them.

The tax returns my lawyers and I reviewed were sealed, and a court order prevents me from speaking or writing about the specifics of what I saw. I can say that Trump routinely delayed — for months on end — producing those documents, and when they finally arrived they were so heavily redacted that they looked like crossword puzzles. The litigation ran on for five years, and during that time we had to petition the court to compel Trump to hand over unredacted versions of the tax returns — which he ultimately did.

So despite Trump's statements to the contrary, here are some general questions that a full release of at least several years of his tax returns might usefully answer:

Income

Trump has made the size of his fortune a centerpiece of his presidential campaign, implying that it's a measure of his success as a businessman. He has also correctly noted that the income shown on his tax returns isn't a reflection of his total wealth. Even so, income is a basis for assessing some of the foundations of any individual's wealth — and would certainly reflect the financial wherewithal of the businesses in which Trump is involved.

After Fortune's Shawn Tully dug into Trump's financial disclosures with the Federal Election Commission and an accompanying personal balance sheet his campaign released, he noted in March that Trump "appears to have overstated his income, by a lot, which could be the reason he has so far tried to avoid releasing his returns." Tully said that Trump apparently boosted his income in the documents by conflating his various businesses' revenue with his personal income. Trump didn't respond to Tully's assessment, but he could clear up all of that by releasing his tax returns.

Business Activities

Trump has long claimed that his company, the Trump Organization, employs thousands of people. He has also criticized Fortune 500 companies for operating businesses overseas at the expense of jobs for U.S. workers. Trump's returns would show how active he and his businesses are globally — and would help substantiate the actual size and scope of his operation.

Charitable Giving

Trump has said that he's a generous benefactor to a variety of causes — especially war veterans — even though it's been hard to find concrete evidence to support the assertion. Other examples of major philanthropic largess from Trump have also been elusive. Trump could release his tax returns and put the matter to rest.

Tax Planning

There's been global attention focused on the issue of how politicians and the wealthy use tax havens and shell companies to possibly hide parts of their fortunes from authorities. If released, Trump's returns would make clear whether or not he used such vehicles.
                http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/o...512-story.html

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  You're such a superfan.

In reality, Obama instituted a lot of job-killing regulations. They stifled economic growth. That's one reason why Obama averaged a paltry 2% annual GDP growth.

So Trump repealed a lot of them for that reason. And Viola!! GDP is up toe 3% annual growth within a year.

If you weren't such a pathetic superfan, you'd be having a learning experience.

But you've jammed your head in the sand because you cant admit you're wrong (or were lied to) on an Internet forum.

Choosing, even demanding, to remain ignorant in the face of truth is why your Party called you folks "stupid", and will keep treating you as such until you can put facts over your team loyalty.
                  Link showing that cause and effect.

Comment

• I believe he overstated his wealth too but that's not surprising to know now. The old guy lies about quite a few things.

Comment

• Good drop, Motor. I will be bookmarking this one.

Comment

Working...
                      X