OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post
      Remember PB32 is Irish and they're all Marxist ****tards over there.
      I knew he was a foreigner.

Yeah, Ireland/UK is another one that we support and pay to defend.

Sad when moochers can't even say a simple Thank You.

No worry, Trump's going to be cutting back our international welfare programs.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Y'all said that nonsense before the election.

How'd that work out for you?
        Who is “Y’all”? You too are a clown and part of a cult.

We've all noticed that when a scandal or big story breaks, the Trumpists go into radio silence. But that's the point - there is nothing better. They largely don't think for themselves and instead just rabbit whatever Alex Jones, Breitbart, etc (or indeed Trump and the WH) tell them to. Like a cult. These efforts are often completely debunked immediately as they don't question what The Leaders tell them and instead just take it as gospel, to protect them against The Outsiders. Like a cult. However until they get given that line all they can do is fall back on the old lines about how bad the President (Obama) is and potential future President (Clinton) will be - it makes for bizarre reading at times, but that's pretty much all there is to it. Like trying to figure out the mindset of a cult.

It's also why I will admit, I get such a kick out of them scurrying desperately in situations like how the NY Times slowly unraveled the details of the Russia meeting - that one even had the cherry of Trump Jr posting the proof himself on Twitter to strip the "fake noooooz!!" line away too.

Comment

It's full of lies
          Given that you haven't read the book, how do you know this?

Comment

• WH press sec Sanders on Trump's relationship w/Bannon, who ran his campaign and was chief WH strategist: "I'm not aware that they were ever particularly close"

Comment

Trump doesn't lie, at least on the bottom line issues.

Look at all the campaign promises he's kept, and this after just one year.

He uses hyperbole alot, but to anyone with a room temp IQ, it's obvious and thus not an issue.
              When Trump said he wouldn't allow his AG pick to crack down on legal marijuana was that hyperbole, a lie, or a broken campaign promise?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                Who is “Y’all”? You too are a clown and part of a cult.
                Y'all = the anti-Trump folks

It's a simple concept.

Nope, not part of a cult. Just an American voter who heard a candidate espousing most of the same beliefs I have, and in a style I feel is needed. So I voted for the man.

The fact he's doing good keeping those campaign promises is a huge bonus. It's not typical among politicians.

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                We've all noticed that when a scandal or big story breaks, the Trumpists go into radio silence. But that's the point - there is nothing better. They largely don't think for themselves and instead just rabbit whatever Alex Jones, Breitbart, etc (or indeed Trump and the WH) tell them to. Like a cult. These efforts are often completely debunked immediately as they don't question what The Leaders tell them and instead just take it as gospel, to protect them against The Outsiders. Like a cult. However until they get given that line all they can do is fall back on the old lines about how bad the President (Obama) is and potential future President (Clinton) will be - it makes for bizarre reading at times, but that's pretty much all there is to it. Like trying to figure out the mindset of a cult.
                Blah blah blah

We actually laugh at y'all grubers who predict impeachment and the end of Trump almost daily, only to be disappointed over and over.

We certainly don't get worried about such nonsense, having long ago figured out it's just typical Democrat bs.

As to who blindly believes their leaders, never forget it's Trump's political opposition who was caught on video calling the voters who believed their lies "stupid".

So alot of your childish diatribe is bass-ackwards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                  Given that you haven't read the book, how do you know this?
                  First off, the author is a known liar.

You did read his Wiki page that I presented, didn't you?

Let's cover this first. Did you read it, and if so what's your thoughts?

Please tell me you read it and aren't entering a discussion you've not been keeping up on.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    When Trump said he wouldn't allow his AG pick to crack down on legal marijuana was that hyperbole, a lie, or a broken campaign promise?
                    Again, not a bottom line issue for me.

I've asked you more than once to quit trying to play Gotcha! with me. I'm not interested. Really.

If you want to discuss things like adults, I'm game. If you want to play Gotcha! games, find someone else.

SafeSpace is back. He LOVES playing Gotcha! Go find him and play stupid Gotcha! games to your hearts content.

Comment

First off, the author is a known liar.

You did read his Wiki page that I presented, didn't you?

Let's cover this first. Did you read it, and if so what's your thoughts?

Please tell me you read it and aren't entering a discussion you've not been keeping up on.....
                      He taped many of the interviews and excerpts are already being verified by parties to various conversations

You need to keep up 😎

Comment

Working...
                      X