No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
    You don't know what the word 'anonymous' means if you think the quotes are anonymous.
    They were anonymous. Please keep up.

The only thing he presented that wasn't was this authors claims about Bannon quotes.

And I asked for proof other than the words of a press guy shilling his own book.

And you've cited nothing. Because you have nothing.

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
    Actually, they are from Steve Bannon.
    Allegedly.

Surely you don't believe everything you read solely because the author of the book says it's true??

Mimic you? What in the hell are you talking about?
    Just don't do it anymore.

Maybe you're embarrassed you got caught trying to act like another man, but either way, just be yourself and don't try and be me. I talk uniquely, as do we all. Talk like you and it'll be fine.

You seem shook. You support a traitor, that makes you a traitor too.
    Blah blah blah

The ban bet is open to you too.....

Man up if you're so confident I'm "shook", whatever the hell that means on an Internet forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Well let me rephrase that. The Gorilla Mindset crazy guy is also in bizarro world thinking Bannon didn't say that

You and this guy think alike

FWIW I think the Bannion stuff is a BS designed to make it look like they are at odds when I doubt they actually are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
        I posted a fucking article which suggested it, based on a fucking book.

It isn't me who said it.
        I didnt say you did.

You're again not keeping up.

Quit looking for Zingers! and just address what I say.

Do you believe this guy when he says in his book that Trump wanted to lose?

Yes or No, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
          Trump's not going to do anything

He went on a Twitter rant to divert people's attention away from the NYT article and the book launch
          I think he wpuld if it came to it. I thought his remarks were in response to Un saying his finger was on the button

Comment

• Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
            Trump flexin with his "nuclear button" now.

Yet ******s still eat it up even tho nuclear war means the end of all mankind as we know it.

But its cool. As long as we build a giant wall to keep the Mexicans out, tell those negros to stand, and blow continenants off the face of the earth, its all good right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
              Whenever I start to wonder how the US managed to elect a complete fraud like Trump, I check into this thread

You cannot get closer sources than the likes of Fusion GP, the Australian PM and Bannon yet some dismiss them as it doesn't fit whatever narrative they believe in
              Fusion GPS? Is that what you want to run with?

http://thefederalist.com/2017/12/04/...ublish-scheme/

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...topher-steele/

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Like Virgil Cane said, you're supposed to be attacking Bannon, you missed the memo.
                See, that's the disconnect with us.

I don't get memos, much less parrot them. Why? Because I'm not a superfan.

That's where we differ, and why you typically can't keep up with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  FWIW I think the Bannion stuff is a BS designed to make it look like they are at odds when I doubt they actually are.
                  Bannon is bitter he was let go. But what Bannon is saying now is no different than what he was saying a year ago when he was leaking to the press. But everybody was trying to claim the leaks were coming from Obama loyalis. The leaks were coming from Bannon and Trump admitted it today. Bannon has hated Ivanka and Jared from day 1. He saw both as entitled brats who had done nothing to earn their spot other than one having the President's DNA and the other pumping his DNA into the President's daughter. And I don't disagree with him about that. Kushner is unqualified and he's going to be the downfall of Donald.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    See, that's the disconnect with us.

I don't get memos, much less parrot them. Why? Because I'm not a superfan.

That's where we differ, and why you typically can't keep up with me.
                    No, you're just confused on this one. While you were doubling down on the fake news angle others were attacking Bannon because they know he said it. How did they know he said it? Because it was the same things he's been saying since last year when he was leaking it to the press as Trump admitted today Bannon was the leaker. But ya'll kept saying it was Obama loyalist. But now you're backed into the corner with the false fake news angle and you can't find a way out.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      They were anonymous. Please keep up.

The only thing he presented that wasn't was this authors claims about Bannon quotes.

And I asked for proof other than the words of a press guy shilling his own book.

And you've cited nothing. Because you have nothing.

Allegedly.

Surely you don't believe everything you read solely because the author of the book says it's true??

Just don't do it anymore.

Maybe you're embarrassed you got caught trying to act like another man, but either way, just be yourself and don't try and be me. I talk uniquely, as do we all. Talk like you and it'll be fine.

Blah blah blah

The ban bet is open to you too.....

Man up if you're so confident I'm "shook", whatever the hell that means on an Internet forum.
                      You still don't know what anonymous means.

You keep throwing around that bet like it's something I take as anything other than eye-roll inducing. Let it go, nobody cares. It doesn't make you look stronger.

You are a traitor, I would tell it to your face.

Comment

Working...
                      X