No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    You've been letting liberals shyt in your mouth your entire life. That's why your beloved city is in shambles. LBJ was right.
    So was Gruber.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      You've been letting liberals shyt in your mouth your entire life. That's why your beloved city is in shambles. LBJ was right.
      Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      So was Gruber.
      Yes. LBJ was correct

You know who else was right? George Wallace

"You know, I tried to talk about good roads and good schools and all these things that have been part of my career, and nobody listened. And then I began talking about n***ers, and they stomped the floor."
      Lee Atwater was correct too

You start out in 1954 by saying, “N***er, n***er, n***er.” By 1968 you can’t say “n***er”—that hurts you, backfires. So you say stuff like, uh, forced busing, states’ rights, and all that stuff, and you’re getting so abstract. Now, you’re talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you’re talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is, blacks get hurt worse than whites.… “We want to cut this,” is much more abstract than even the busing thing, uh, and a hell of a lot more abstract than “N***er, n***er.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Yes. LBJ was correct

You know who else was right? George Wallace

Lee Atwater was correct too
        You sure love to deflect to anything other than you presenting your sources as requested.

You have no sources to cite. Lets cut the nonsense and be honest here. Care to confirm that?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          You sure love to deflect to anything other than you presenting your sources as requested.

You have no sources to cite. Lets cut the nonsense and be honest here. Care to confirm that?
          So it wasn't a deflection when he brought up LBJ, you agreed. But when I brought up LBJ, and George Wallace, and Lee Atwater with the same recurring theme now it's a deflection?

Comment

So it wasn't a deflection when he brought up LBJ, you agreed. But when I brought up LBJ, and George Wallace, and Lee Atwater with the same recurring theme now it's a deflection?
            I'm waiting for you to cite your sources. What he and I laugh about while waiting on you doesn't need your input.

Let's get a move on, please, and get to who your sources are.

They are "anonymous sources", correct?

Comment

• Bannon: Trump also talked to the two Kremlin associates at the Trump Tower meeting

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                I'm waiting for you to cite your sources. What he and I laugh about while waiting on you doesn't need your input.

Let's get a move on, please, and get to who your sources are.

They are "anonymous sources", correct?
                My sources for what? I'm not a journalist. I have no sources. You're the idiot who thinks just because an "anonymous source" is used in a article it means the article isn't true. You have no idea how journalism works. And like I said about the Roy Moore story. There were 30 named sources in the WAPO article and you didn't believe that either. Anonymous sources or named sources doesn't matter to you. You won't believe it if it goes against Team R. You're simply playing games

But while you're playing games, check this out

Comment

My sources for what? I'm not a journalist. I have no sources.
                  I'm asking you who the journalists cited as their sources. You're either acting stupid or not keeping up again.

We determined your NYT article used the typical anonymous sources. You then cited an Australian media outlet. I asked who their sources were and I'm still awaiting on your answer....

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  You're the idiot who thinks just because an "anonymous source" is used in a article it means the article isn't true.
                  No, I'm the independent thinker who has learned via experience that abonymous sources mean zilch.

I'm trying to teach you this simple lesson, but so far you've been too stupid to learn it.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  You have no idea how journalism works.
                  I know anonymous sources aren't credible.

Which is obviously more than you know.

As for the rest of your nonsense....

Roy Moore is moot. Nothing was proved. You can stop deflecting by citing him.

Also, Bannon isn't on record saying what you assert. I assumed you were citing a book he wrote. That isn't the case. It's a book a journalist wrote about Bannon, and let me guess, he cites alot of anonymous sources....

Since we've determined you have nothing but "anonymous sources" as usual, I have a new question:

Despite you being let down over and over and over by you relying on anonymous sources, why do you continue to repeatedly cite anonymous sources and get yourself all worked up over nothing?

Comment

1bad65 and GhostofDempsey would let Trump shit in their mouth if he told them a liberal had to smell it.

(A liberal to a Trump supporter is anybody who doesn't agree with them)
                    Quit while your behind Motorcity, both of these guys make you look stupid at every turn, if you have no sources then keep your fingers off the keyboard. Your opinions mean nothing.

Back to my entertainment

Comment

Bannon: Trump also talked to the two Kremlin associates at the Trump Tower meeting

Whose the source?

Unless Bannon said it publicly, it's all about the source.

They do this to you grubers over and over. They attribute anti-Trump quotes to Trump people and Administration people, and never cite their source for the quotes and then they turn out to be untrue.

Why y'all can't figure it out is beyond me.

Comment

Working...
                      X