Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 01-02-2018, 04:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      You're obfuscating by focusing on minutiae.

The fact is certain people, namely Comey, Hillary, and now Huma Abedin, can commit crimes but they avoid being charged by the Justice Department for whatever reason.

Meanwhile the Justice Dept digs and digs on Russian collusion conspiracy theories despite still having ZERO evidence of collusion.
      How do you know they have ZERO evidence? So far there's been 2 guilty pleas for lying to the FBI about contacts with Russia. That's only within 7 months. Just like the White House didn't know, you don't know either.

Nobody in the history of American Govt has been investigated more than Hillary. Six years with White Water, 2 years with the email investigation and 2 1/2 years with Benghazi. Stop with the hyperbole
      Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 01-02-2018, 04:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Sessions is working on something bigger. Getting their ducks in a row. My guess is they will go into this with an airtight investigation so that she can't weasel her way out.

http://www.businessinsider.com/jeff-...linton-2017-12
        A special counsel will be appointed if the DOJ finds fit. Congress has also sent Sessions letters asking for certain things which Sessions hasn't turned over. Congress, specifically Nunes, cas send contempt of Congress citations to the DOJ but they haven't. That's why I keep saying they're all talk no action. We'll see. And if the DOJ finds evidence then a special counsel should be appointed and I'll be writing threads about Hillary being investigated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          A special counsel will be appointed if the DOJ finds fit. Congress has also sent Sessions letters asking for certain things which Sessions hasn't turned over. Congress, specifically Nunes, cas send contempt of Congress citations to the DOJ but they haven't. That's why I keep saying they're all talk no action. We'll see. And if the DOJ finds evidence then a special counsel should be appointed and I'll be writing threads about Hillary being investigated.
          Three more years to go, possibly seven. Nothing will be easy for Trump to accomplish with Democrats fighting him every step of the way, old guard Republicans shanking him in the back, and a majority of the media out to get him. But I don't think they will attempt to take down Hillary unless they know they have a bullet-proof case against her that she can't wriggle out of. Win or lose, it's going to be a long and costly battle.

Comment

Three more years to go, possibly seven. Nothing will be easy for Trump to accomplish with Democrats fighting him every step of the way, old guard Republicans shanking him in the back, and a majority of the media out to get him. But I don't think they will attempt to take down Hillary unless they know they have a bullet-proof case against her that she can't wriggle out of. Win or lose, it's going to be a long and costly battle.
            I'm not buying any of that. I hate excuses. The buck stops with the POTUS, always has and always will. The majority of what's happening to Trump is self inflicted. Stupid tweet after stupid tweet. Stupid hiring after stupid hiring. Stupid decision after stupid decision. He's in over his head but his ego is so big he doesn't want to listen to anybody. Like the Flynn thing for example. Obama and Christie warned him about Flynn. But Trump thinks he knows everything. That's a Republican and Democrat telling Trump about Flynn. Now it's coming back to bite him in the ass. And choosing Kushner, a guy with zero govt experience, over Christie, a guy with experience who has been thru his own scandals and come out unscathed. Just because Christie prosecuted Jared's father and put him in jail. A lot of Trump's troubles are of his own doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              How do you know they have ZERO evidence?
              Because they've said so.

People like Comey, Feinstein, Yates, and on and on. I've pointed this out many times. Not to sound cliché, but you're simply not keeping up.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              So far there's been 2 guilty pleas for lying to the FBI about contacts with Russia. That's only within 7 months. Just like the White House didn't know, you don't know either.
              Yes, 2 process crimes. None of which say a thing about collusion.

Stop with the hyperbole
              There was no hyperbole. Everything I said was entirely factual. You are free to take the entire statement and point out which part(s) you say are not true.

Have at it.

Comment

Three more years to go, possibly seven. Nothing will be easy for Trump to accomplish with Democrats fighting him every step of the way, old guard Republicans shanking him in the back, and a majority of the media out to get him.
                This is truth right here.

I'm not buying any of that.
                So tell us, what's not true in there?

You saw the election. You saw countess high level politician Republicans coming out saying they would not vote for Trump in the election.

We all know that's never happened before in our lifetimes. Let's be real here.

I can't believe you can't see how the lifer politicians are playing you.

And choosing Kushner, a guy with zero govt experience, over Christie, a guy with experience who has been thru his own scandals and come out unscathed. Just because Christie prosecuted Jared's father and put him in jail. A lot of Trump's troubles are of his own doing.
                This right here makes me laugh.

You liberal Democrats were blasting Christie for being corrupt, spiteful, enjoying a beach he closed off to the people, and on and on.

Now you're on here blasting Trump for not hiring Christie!!

Comment

• I'm really not too worried about people leaving early on.

This is normal if you follow politics. Certain people just do that under every President. There's always a few Cabinet people, staff, advisors, etc types that leave pretty early on.

I'd expect it to happen under Trump, and even at a higher rate. He's bringing in private sector folks to work Government jobs. Some are going to hate it and leave. It's a different world. Props to them for being honest and stepping aside so a better fit can be found for the job.

This isn't necessarily a bad thing, or a big deal. It's just some people jut want everything Trump does to be wrong, a failure, a loss, etc.

Comment

Because they've said so.

People like Comey, Feinstein, Yates, and on and on. I've pointed this out many times. Not to sound cliché, but you're simply not keeping up.

Yes, 2 process crimes. None of which say a thing about collusion.

There was no hyperbole. Everything I said was entirely factual. You are free to take the entire statement and point out which part(s) you say are not true.

Have at it.
                    Process crimes, that's what lying to the FBI is called now? The investigation is were there collussion between the Trump campaign and Russia. Was Flynn part of the Trump campaign? Yes. What did Flynn lie about?

Flynn, while he was national security adviser, lied to FBI agents when he told them that he did not tell Kislyak in December 2016 to “refrain from escalating the situation” in response to sanctions that the Obama administration had levied on Moscow the same day. He also lied when he said he did not ask Kislyak to delay or defeat a vote on a pending United Nations Security Council resolution, the documents say.
                    Is Kislyak a Russian diplomat? Yes

So Flynn, a part of the Trump campaign, lied to the FBI about dealings with Russia. Why did he lie if he didn't do anything wrong? Why risk jail time and his financial security by lying if he did nothing wrong with his dealings with Russia?

Was Papadopoulos part of the Trump campaign? Yes. Was Sam Clovis part of the Trump campaign? Yes. Did Papadopoulos inform Clovis (and other top Trump officials not named in the indictment) about Russian ties and his plans to meet with Russians to benefit the Trump campaign? Yes. Did Clovis encourage the trip? Yes. Did Papadopoulos lie to the FBI about all of this? Yes. Again, if he did nothing wrong why did he lie?

You have no idea what Mueller has. Just like the Trump admin has no idea what Mueller has and were surprised by these two guilty pleas. They were also surprised Mueller had every single email sent from the transition team when they though he only had the emails they'd given him.

The special counsel’s office got ahold of “tens of thousands” of emails from President Donald Trump’s transition team, including “sensitive” ones of senior White House adviser and Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner.

Special counsel Robert Mueller's team reportedly received the emails from 12 accounts from the General Services Administration, which served as the host for the transition team’s system, Axios reported Saturday, citing transition team sources.

One of the accounts included roughly 7,000 emails, and the messages detailed seemingly everything about the transition, such as foreign policy, strategies on a variety of policies, Trump’s political nominees and their weaknesses, and other “gossip.”

Those transition sources also said they were surprised Mueller’s team had the messages, since they have fully cooperated.

“They ask us to waive NDAs [nondisclosure agreements] and things like that,” another unnamed source said. “We have never said ‘no’ to anything.”
                    You have no idea what Mueller has. When Mueller says there is no evidence and case closed that's when the case will be closed.

Comment

This is truth right here.

So tell us, what's not true in there?

You saw the election. You saw countess high level politician Republicans coming out saying they would not vote for Trump in the election.

We all know that's never happened before in our lifetimes. Let's be real here.

I can't believe you can't see how the lifer politicians are playing you.

This right here makes me laugh.

You liberal Democrats were blasting Christie for being corrupt, spiteful, enjoying a beach he closed off to the people, and on and on.

Now you're on here blasting Trump for not hiring Christie!!
                      You saw me say Christie has government experience and he's been thru investigations himself without being indicted. Any smart person would've chose Christie for his experience over Kushner who can't even fill out a financial disclosures and security clearances. But that was Trump's decision and now he's paying for it because Kushner is a lot more trouble than anything he brings to the administration, which is nothing

Comment

Working...
                      X