X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus Christ Now they're blaming us

I'm done. I can't take it no more siablo14

Comment

• You went back and forth with me about anon sources in the NYT story I posted

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Lmao!!!

Y'all grubers never give up.

Let me guess, they are citing "anonymous sources" for the umpteenth time.

That is correct, is it not?
      Nice deflection.

So let me guess, I was correct. Your link relies, once again, on "anonymous sources".

When are you guys gonna learn not to keep falling for this nonsense?
      The onus to prove a claim falls upon the person making it.

You know this, or at least you should.

The NYT made a claim. Said claim was backed only by "anonymous sources".

It is what it is.

Why you grubers keep falling for this same line over and over and over is beyond me.

But until you guys figure it out, if you ever do, I'll keep pointing out how ridiculous you guys are and laugh at you.
      They are the accused.

They don't have to prove squat.

Haven't you ever taken an American History, Government, or Civics class in your life???
      You one serious superfan.

You're loyal to the team and believe every word they tell you without questioning it, I'll give you that.

You really have to do some independent research and stop being a trained parrot. There's so much more to see out there once you get out of your bubble.
      I hit you with this and you never responded. You got quiet as a mouse pissin on cotton

It hurt you so bad your next question to me was something out the blue about how much I'll be saving on my taxes. A weird question and I gave you an answer and you didn't respond to that either. I guess you took a standing 8 count

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
        I laughed when I started reading this and assumed it was fake. I thought about it, went to his Twitter, saw it was real, and almost fell out of my seat.

Unquestionably the weakest president in history by a country mile. Dude cannot handle being an adult in any capacity.... Jesus ****ing Christ.
        This is perfectly fine with ***** supporters. This acceptable behavior to them. This is ***** "telling it like it is". This is ***** "fighting the establishment and the RINO's" But to rational people like you, myself, and most of the country, we see an unstable person. A person who isn't fit to hold the office of the Presidency. But as long as "liberals" are mad, his supporters don't give a damn what he does.

[IMG]https://pics.me.me/oc-haha-take-that-liberals-*****-supporters-right-now-13269814.png[/IMG]

(A liberal to a ***** supporter is anybody who doesn't agree with them)

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          I hit you with this and you never responded. You got quiet as a mouse pissin on cotton

It hurt you so bad your next question to me was something out the blue about how much I'll be saving on my taxes. A weird question and I gave you an answer and you didn't respond to that either. I guess you took a standing 8 count
          Lmao!!

It wasn't worth responding to, so I didn't bother. And you think that equates to some sort of one-up nonsense!!

Geez, no wonder they snooker you so easily and often.

But I'll respond since it matters so much to you.....

Who are the Australian media's sources?
          Last edited by 1bad65; 01-02-2018, 10:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            This is perfectly fine with ***** supporters. This acceptable behavior to them. This is ***** "telling it like it is". This is ***** "fighting the establishment and the RINO's" But to rational people like you, myself, and most of the country, we see an unstable person. A person who isn't fit to hold the office of the Presidency. But as long as "liberals" are mad, his supporters don't give a damn what he does.

[IMG]https://pics.me.me/oc-haha-take-that-liberals-*****-supporters-right-now-13269814.png[/IMG]

(A liberal to a ***** supporter is anybody who doesn't agree with them)
            Clinton essentially bribed a North Korean dictator during his presidency, look where that got us. Now they have nukes thanks to Slick Willie. But the lefties love the Clintons.

Comment

• https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/01/0...tN4InXPK?amp=1

Donnie's in deep ****

No wonder he had a meltdown today

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Lmao!!

It wasn't worth responding to, so I didn't bother. And you think that equates to some sort of one-up nonsense!!

Geez, no wonder they snooker you so easily and often.

But I'll respond since it matters so much to you.....
                Hold up. You went back and forth with me the whole day about the NYT using anon sources. I came back with another story by the Australian press which confirms what the NYT wrote. But you didn't think that was worth responding to after you spent the previous day calling the NYT story fake news?

Who are the Australian media's sources?
                If you'd bother to read the story you would've say this quote by Australia's Prime minister when he was asked if it would hurt US/Australia relations.

Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull is planning a trip to the United States in February, Fairfax Media understands. Mr Turnbull said on Monday he was "not at all" worried that Australia's role in sparking the investigation that has become a consuming headache for Mr ***** would damage his relationship with the President. Beyond that he refused to comment.
                Turnbull confirming it happened but saying he doesn't think it'll hurt our relationship with Australia.

Have you noticed ***** has tweeted about everything today except this? He even tweeted about the NYT new publisher but he still hasn't addressed this story or called if fake news. Two things he hasn't tweeted about today.

1. This story

2. Reports of ****** shipping oil to N. Korea (but he tweeted about China when there were reports they were shipping oil to N. Korea)

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                  https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/01/0...tN4InXPK?amp=1

Donnie's in deep ****

I was just about to post that op-ed by Fusion GPS. They're telling congress to release their full testimony to the public but congress won't do it. Instead congress is leaking selected info to try and shape a narrative.

Comment

• 2018, ***** will be hailed as one of the greatest presidents. His theory of fake news will be proven correct and America will restore faith through out the world in capitalism. The stock markets will surge. ***** will fight the globalist elites head on, ****ing them by ****ing with their money.........

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                      https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/01/0...tN4InXPK?amp=1

Donnie's in deep ****

Hate to break this to you, but your NYT article is an Op-Ed piece, not factual news. If you want a real smokin gun read more about this:

Mr. Strzok was the lead agent on the FBI investigation into Mrs. Clinton’s use of a private email server while secretary of state. Until late July, he was also the top investigator in special counsel Robert Mueller’s office, but Mr. Mueller removed him after learning of the texts.

The Justice Department’s Inspector General is examining the texts as part of an investigation of how the FBI and Justice Department handled the Clinton inquiry.

Few of the messages have attracted as much attention as the one sent by Mr. Strzok to Ms. Page in August 2016 mentioning an “insurance policy,” which critics have read as reflecting an intent to prevent Mr. ***** from winning.

Mr. Strzok wrote, “I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office—that there’s no way he gets elected—but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk. It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40…”

Worry more about FBI insurance policies instead of opinion editorials by agenda driven has-beens.

Comment

Working...
                      X