Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoa, sources say Trump said all Haitian immigrants have aids. Yep, still racist as ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
      Whoa, sources say Trump said all Haitian immigrants have aids. Yep, still racist as ever.
      So let me get this right, someone has Trump on record as saying All Haitians have AIDS, but the source is still anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        So let me get this right, someone has Trump on record as saying All Haitians have AIDS, but the source is still anonymous
        Apparently so; I imagine that's to avoid retaliation. Sources also said that Trump claimed that Africans wouldn't want to return to their ''huts'' after visiting the US. Then, Tillerson threw up his hands, and said he might as well not issue anyone visas at all. In context, it appears Trump and others were grilling Tillerson for issuing temporary trip visas, and I assume Trump's quotes are his reasoning for being against Haitians entering the US and so forth. The line about the Africans is equally disturbing, as the rationale is merely that the US is too sophisticated for an African to enter. Pretty sick stuff, but practically what one can imagine his daily conversations are like.

Comment

Yup.

It's really sad. The press just makes things up, then attributes it to "anonymous sources". And the grubers just lap it up every time.

Gruber didn't call them "stupid" for nothing.

Comment

Whoa, sources say Trump said all Haitian immigrants have aids. Yep, still racist as ever.
            Running with a quote that an unconfirmed sources. Any jackass will say something negative on Trump and it becomes gospel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              Trump obviously has flaws, and a 2nd term isn’t a given...

But in 2020 when the Dow Jones is over 30k and growth is 4-5% or higher a year

I don’t care how racist or divisive trump is, he will have a very strong case for re-election
              There has been nobody more decisive than Obama, I can't call Obama a racist because he didn't even lift a finger to help Chicago or the Detroit water crisis

Comment

Apparently so; I imagine that's to avoid retaliation. Sources also said that Trump claimed that Africans wouldn't want to return to their ''huts'' after visiting the US. Then, Tillerson threw up his hands, and said he might as well not issue anyone visas at all. In context, it appears Trump and others were grilling Tillerson for issuing temporary trip visas, and I assume Trump's quotes are his reasoning for being against Haitians entering the US and so forth. The line about the Africans is equally disturbing, as the rationale is merely that the US is too sophisticated for an African to enter. Pretty sick stuff, but practically what one can imagine his daily conversations are like.
                Let's say he did say that, why not expose him, pretty sure whoever does this will be the biggest American hero ever. But if this becomes bullshyt, 45's E-Penis is getting longer.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                  There has been nobody more decisive than Obama, I can't call Obama a racist because he didn't even lift a finger to help Chicago or the Detroit water crisis
                  This is one thing i'll never understand about how the love for Obama was so blind, in 8 years, this dude never went to visit the people who made him the man he is today, these people love him unconditionally, but hey, he's got time for the suburbs doe.

Comment

This is one thing i'll never understand about how the love for Obama was so blind, in 8 years, this dude never went to visit the people who made him the man he is today, these people love him unconditionally, but hey, he's got time for the suburbs doe.
                    Same reason he got elected. He knows how to talk but I found him to be full of himself and out of touch. I don't think he is a bad guy but he wasnt that great either.

Don't forget for the 2016 elections nobody wanted Obama campaigning with them. How quickly everybody forgets

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
                      Clinton raised the top marginal rate, the economic growth in the 90s was superior to that of the 80's, fact.
                      Obama raised the top marginal rate and growth was significantly inferior to the 80's and 00's.

https://qz.com/1075337/median-househ...rose-to-59039/

Considering it was the biggest financial meltdown since the great depression I'd say it's a good achievement.
                      After a significant financial meltdown you have no where to go but up. Obama steadied the ship, but at a very mediocre growth at best.

Which Reagan boom? growth during the 70s and 90s was higher than the Reagan years, and before then it was even higher (40s-70s), those years had much higher taxes than the Reagan years.
                      Inflation skyrocketed by 20% in the 70's. That growth was a big illusion, one that Reagan had to fix and did fix when he came into office. You don't hear any American praising the 70's, in fact the opposite is true, they'll all tell you how ****ty those years were and how great the 80's were. Jimmy Carter was crushed in re election, Reagan in his re election won in a historic landslide. That should be enough to tell you how people felt about the economy in the 80's vs the 70's.

Tax cuts for millionaires and billionaires will just give them a windfall and accelerate the gap between the rich and poor. LOL at anyone thinking wages will rise, why would they? If they don't rise when corporate profits are at an all time high they won't rise if they're granted even more in tax cuts.
                      The taxes in the 90's under Clinton were actually much lower than the Reagan years. During Reagans reign top marginal tax rate was 50%, under Clinton top marginal tax rate was 39%, and you yourself admit growth was at its highest, therefore thank you for proving our point. Also Thank the republican house and congress that dominated the 90's for that as well and thank a moderate president who knew how to work with the republicans.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/190500966...-for-Inflation
                      Last edited by JimRaynor; 12-25-2017, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X