OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    The difference is clintonemail.com and @ttp.gov

Everything that came from .gov and to .gov from Hillary's email is government property. That's why Hillary was able to sift thru and delete 30,000 clintonemail.com and the Trump admin can't sift thru and delete .gov emails. That's the difference between an experienced government crook and a new government crook.
    You left out the subpoena part. A subpoena can cover non-government property.

Also, can you provide a source for that?

To me, that sounds like a superfan excuse, hence my request for sourcing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
      https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/dec/17/republican-playbook-mueller-investigation

This is pretty funny as it predicts your responses perfectly
      Try again.

Not only was that an opinion piece full of conjecture, it didn't address the facts I presented about your team having all of ZERO evidence of conclusion, and Hillary destroying evidence while under a subpoena.

That's why one should never cite superfan opinion pieces when confronted specifics in a debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Both were under investigation and subpoena so the .com or .gov don’t matter.. it’s under subpoena
        Yup.

Notice the superfans keep ignoring that fact.

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        If I’m trump, I do the exact same thing Hillary did, and then just say it “extremely careless”, which is now legally a valid excuse as fbi and comey explained how it’s not a crime
        If Trump did that, the superfans would suddenly be on here saying how one must be guilty if they destroy potential evidence.

Boy would that be a sight to see!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          Both were under investigation and subpoena so the .com or .gov don’t matter.. it’s under subpoena

If I’m trump, I do the exact same thing Hillary did, and then just say it “extremely careless”, which is now legally a valid excuse as fbi and comey explained how it’s not a crime
          Once again you prove you know absolutely nothing about the law or are once again misinformed and simply repeating Fox News talking points.

Hillary is not required by law to save .com emails until a judge issues an order. Every email to and from .gov that communicated with Hillary's private server was saved by the government.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            You left out the subpoena part. A subpoena can cover non-government property.

Also, can you provide a source for that?

To me, that sounds like a superfan excuse, hence my request for sourcing.
            Was the subponea issued before or after her private emails were destroyed?

Comment

Once again you prove you know absolutely nothing about the law or are once again misinformed and simply repeating Fox News talking points.

Hillary is not required by law to save .com emails until a judge issues an order.
              LMFAO!!!

She was under subpoena when she wiped the servers and smashed the phones.

You must try and keep up here.

Comment

Before.

Did you not watch the debates??

Trump popped her there for it, and Hillary could not deny it.

Comment

But in case you doubt me and Ali, here's a link proving we are correct on this:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.aa1394ddb215

Comment

• When all else fails, bring up Hillary.

Comment

FBI Agent ‘Scandal’ Revealed to Be Even More Stupid Than Previously Known

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...re-stupid.html

So the didn't like either candidate. Nothing to see here except Trump's justice department selectively releasing texts in order to make the FBI look bad and Trump look like a martyr.

Muh Deep State doe
                      Motor with the facts.

Comment

Working...
                      X