No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    You posted Obama mostly cared about wealth redistribution for the leeches. I posted an article that indicated wealth inequality GREW under Obama. I didn't say he did stuff for wealth inequality.

Factcheck.org is crap according to you. HAHAHA! You were wrong about the phones, healthcare, housing and college. I showed with sources your points are lies you made up in your head, most likely when you were drunk or depressed. Now, can you post legit sources showing the points you made are in fact true?

So you aren’t defending obama and his record on wealth inequality?

Is this like the nafta thing where you defend it, get your poo shoved in, and by the end are claiming you weren’t defending it?

Where does telecoms get the money to pay for the obamaphones if they don’t get it from taxpayers?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post

Is this like the nafta thing where you defend it, get your poo shoved in, and by the end are claiming you weren’t defending it?

Where does telecoms get the money to pay for the obamaphones if they don’t get it from taxpayers?
      I can tolerate your alcoholism and your depressed, delusional rants. I can't tolerate your inability to read or sheer stupidity. Go back and read the article I posted.

NAFTA again? Dude you made an incorrect point, I corrected you with facts and sources, and then you pivoted to "Dunn is defending NAFTA" rather than admit the point you made was uninformed and wrong.

Factcheck.org showed your point about the phones was wrong and made up. Period. If you are going to ignore this, fine with me.

Comment

That's his shtick.

He argues just to argue, and like you said he gets stuck and has to openly contradict himself. He's also VERY easy to get to stoop to insults when you box him into the proverbial intellectual corner.

I put that fool on ignore awhile back. I used to go back and forth him for hours on end. I haven't once missed his nonsense, insults, and attrition tactics.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          They are doing what liberals do.

They put good intentions over results.

Obama tried, and that's all that counts. Never mind his policies exacerbated the problem, he tried and he said he cared. And that's all that counts in their book.
          I think the liberal elite are trying to increase the wealth gap between rich and poor...shrink the middle class...and theyve succeeded.

Comment

I can tolerate your alcoholism and your depressed, delusional rants. I can't tolerate your inability to read or sheer stupidity. Go back and read the article I posted.

NAFTA again? Dude you made an incorrect point, I corrected you with facts and sources, and then you pivoted to "Dunn is defending NAFTA" rather than admit the point you made was uninformed and wrong.

Factcheck.org showed your point about the phones was wrong and made up. Period. If you are going to ignore this, fine with me.

So where does the money come from for free housing, free healthcare, free phones etc,, of it doesn’t come from taxpayers?

Comment

• Lol this is brutal
              Sugar adam ali goin on an absolute rampage. This is like when ggg was running through cats knockout after knockout

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
                I think the liberal elite are trying to increase the wealth gap between rich and poor...shrink the middle class...and theyve succeeded.
                Yes.

The poor vote (D), as do the rich elites.

It's the middle class and the working rich who vote (R).

So any shrinking of the middle class and growing of the poor benefits Team D.

How do to you think Obama won reelection despite record numbers of Americans being on food stamps....

Comment

So where does the money come from for free housing, free healthcare, free phones etc,, of it doesn’t come from taxpayers?
                  You haven't posted any legit sources to support your rant/belief that Obama gave people free housing, free healthcare, free phones etc.!

I can't answer a question with a false premise. You wouldn't do that either.
                  Last edited by The Big Dunn; 12-07-2017, 10:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
                    Lol this is brutal
                    Sugar adam ali goin on an absolute rampage. This is like when ggg was running through cats knockout after knockout
                    Nice try Jas. This is the same thing you would do back in the day whenever a Manny fan was getting killed.

Comment

Nice try Jas. This is the same thing you would do back in the day whenever a Manny fan was getting killed.
                      The good ol' days

Comment

Working...
                      X