Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
    You obviously haven't read the article as it claims no such thing

Please provide a reliable source before we continue
    Ok, so you're going to duck by doing the Siablo routine of not accepting any sources given you and just dig in.

Oh well, it's been sourced TWICE to boot. So expect to see the question asked repeatedly, while I laugh at you grubers running like roaches when the lights come on whenever I ask it.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      By lowering spending, assuming we do.

See, history has shown when we cut tax RATES that tax REVENUE rises.

This talking point that tax cuts cause deficits is a fallacy, and is only used by the Democrats because it does manage to fool the 'stupid voters' Gruber spoke of.
      Another one of your lies. Decreasing tax rate don't automatically increase revenue it depends if we are at the peak of the laffer curve. No wonder you're a trump supporter. You like to tell lies or half truths

Comment

You obviously haven't read the article as it claims no such thing

Please provide a reliable source before we continue
        From my second source:

All told, $145 million went to the Clinton Foundation from those linked to Uranium One and UrAsia....

Comment

Here's a second source, and its a much shorter read:

http://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-c...a-trump-688592

Turns out my numbers were off a little. She received $145 million from the Russians.
          Once again, you are incorrect

Nowhere in this article is it claimed that the Russians gave Hillary a cent let alone $100 million

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
            No, my smuggness didn't get the best of me.

You are shouting about tinfoil hat **** that nobody cares about.

It was odd how you accidentally wrote that on your post.

Nobody is going to answer your inquiry about the "Russians gave $100 million to Hillary". Nobody cares about whatever tinfoil hat **** you are on with that.
            Again, its about the flaw in you guys' Trump-Russia collusion theory.

It holds no water that the Russians would give Hillary $145 million dollars, then collude with Trump to defeat her.

I'm not going to argue with you. I'm trying to save you from looking stupid when nothing happens and Trump rolls on. I kinda like you, hence me trying to save you from touting nonsense and looking stupid.

But go right ahead and defend the conspiracy theory. You'll be one of the Wile E Coyotes who gets laughed at by me.

The more the better.

Comment

Once again, you are incorrect

Nowhere in this article is it claimed that the Russians gave Hillary a cent let alone $100 million
              If you can't read simple English, what more can I do?

Oh well, keep touting a conspiracy theory that you can't explain the logic of.

I'll laugh at you Buford T Justice grubers while Bandit Trump runs circles around you.

Enjoy the next 3-7 years of President Trump. I know I will.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                No, my smuggness didn't get the best of me.

You are shouting about tinfoil hat **** that nobody cares about.

It was odd how you accidentally wrote that on your post.

Nobody is going to answer your inquiry about the "Russians gave $100 million to Hillary". Nobody cares about whatever tinfoil hat **** you are on with that.
                I wonder, is it the first time in US history that our president says 'screw what all of my own intelligence agencies tell me, im gonna take the word of the Russian president instead'.

I dont know what the result of the investigation will be.

But I would like to know why Russia decided to help Trump win.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                  Another one of your lies.
                  Do want it sourced?

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                  AlDecreasing tax rate don't automatically increase revenue it depends if we are at the peak of the laffer curve. No wonder you're a trump supporter. You like to tell lies or half truths
                  I never said it was automatic.

I said history has shown that revenue rise when rates are cut.

Past performance is the best indicator of future performance.

Keep up.

Maybe more reading and less childish insults on your part.

Comment

• [QUOTE]
                    Originally posted by THREAD-KILLER View Post
                    The Five Stages of a Trump follower

1. It's a total lie, never happened, fake news.
                    2. It happened, but it's not a big deal. A Nothing Burger
                    3. Ok, it might be a big deal, but it isn't illegal..so who cares.
                    4. Ok, it's illegal, but Crooked Hillary and Obummer did "something worse", so it's ok.
                    5. Get over it Snowflake Libtard, Cupcake, you're just a sore loser!
                    Looks like some we're on #4 now.

Comment

From my second source:

All told, $145 million went to the Clinton Foundation from those linked to Uranium One and UrAsia....
                      Now you're getting it!

Whatever money was donated went to a charity not Hillary as you have repeatedly claimed

Hils never saw a dime of it

That's the problem with listening to a known liar such as Trump- he just makes stuff up constantly and the unwary are taken in by it

Comment

Working...
                      X