No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
    i am laughing at it, you telling others to lighten up? lol whatever superfan
    You made your choice.

Now you can stew with the other idiots like Siablo and SafeSpace and I don't have to see it.

No more discourse with 1bad65 for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      You made your choice.

Now you can stew with the other idiots like Siablo and SafeSpace and I don't have to see it.

No more discourse with 1bad65 for you.
      the horror

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
        What is it with these small d!ck have’n phony Christians that they have to rape and or sexually abuse woman to get any pooty ?

Bunch of ugly mutha fuggers with nubbers or is it generation after generation of be’n sexually abused by uncle Billy Bob in the outhouse ???

Sick hypocritical rodents.....

Should I remind you which demographic has the highest percentage of rapists in relation to the nation's general population?

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
          Donald got caught copying and pasting condolences on twitter to the California mass shooting victims today.

What a fcking sleezeball.
          yea because that is what really matters... whether he wrote it himself or not

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Trump administration reverses ban on elephant trophies.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ies/869589001/
            The Trump administration is reversing an Obama-era ban on hunters importing trophies of elephants killed in Zambia and Zimbabwe during government-approved big-game expeditions.

I see nothing wrong there.... as long as its regulated of course...

one question tho?

When/what time of year are the big game expeditions?

cuz imo should only be lifted during that time.... in the off time they should have, if not, implement a temp ban to stave off poachers

Comment

hypocrite in chief at it again

rubio wasn't even mad... made a joke about it and everything

Comment

lol so hes not being a hypocrite? he made fun of rubio for drinking water during a speech and called him a choke artist.. whats that make trump

nothing to do with "gotcha" crap you keep saying. Its called being a hypocrite. if you werent a superfan youd be able to admit it
                man ya need to have a sense of humor....

trump was making fun of him on HOW he did the drinking of the water

either way I never even made a big deal about it and if trump making fun of rubio for drinking water did anything to stop rubio from getting votes etc.....

well thats just dumb as hell lets put it that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  yea because that is what really matters... whether he wrote it himself or not
                  If he didn't write it than maybe he shouldnt hire people who are too stupid to tweet a condolence for mass shooting victims, how fcking stupid do you have to be where you need to copy and paste that anyway?

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                    If he didn't write it than maybe he shouldnt hire people who are too stupid to tweet a condolence for mass shooting victims, how fcking stupid do you have to be where you need to copy and paste that anyway?
                    why doesnt even matter honestly? You really care if he copied and pasted replies/statements of condolences?

Comment

hypocrite in chief at it again

How shocking it is that he wouldn't admit this was hypocritical

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                      the horror
                      Seriously

Comment

Working...
                      X