This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
    *****'s plan is basically dead in the water already (a good thing as it was ****)
    It's already passed the full House and the Senate committee.

Not sure why'd you say that.

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
    Hopefully, the house can get together for long enough to pass something that actually makes a positive difference
    Considering this one gives ALL income brackets a cut, as well as lowers the corporate tax rate, why do you say it won't make a positive difference?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      It's already passed the full House and the Senate committee.

Not sure why'd you say that.

Considering this one gives ALL income brackets a cut, as well as lowers the corporate tax rate, why do you say it won't make a positive difference?
      Lots of hurdles still in front of it and there is likely to be significant changes if any reform finally gets approved

Furthermore, the benefits for individual taxpayers are mostly temporary.

The House bill would cut taxes on most individual taxpayers in 2019 but some would see increases in the first year.

By 2023, tax rates under the House bill would rise for many low- and middle-income taxpayers.

And things are actually worse for taxpayers under the Senate bill

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
        The House bill would cut taxes on most individual taxpayers in 2019 but some would see increases in the first year.
        How so?

I've seen the benefits broken down for incomes between 25k to 175k and they all end up paying less in taxes.

Comment

• 1bad is ecstatic

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
            Now ***** is mad Lavar didn't suck up to him. How can a president be so damn sensitive?
            Yeah, unbelievable isn't it. The President of the US is in a war of words with the head of Big Baller Brand.

Lavar knew exactly what to say to get under *****'s skin. ***** took the bait like a fish.

Now if Lavar can so easily play him, how hard do you think it is for world leaders like ***** and Xi to manipulate him?

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
              1bad is ecstatic
              Of course.

Why should people be taxed after they die??

Plus, I know several of my family members will be affected by this. I come from a family of successful people ya know. They have alot to be left to their next of kin. Why should the government get first dibs?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Yeah, unbelievable isn't it. The President of the US is in a war of words with the head of Big Baller Brand.

Lavar knew exactly what to say to get under *****'s skin. ***** took the bait like a fish.

Now if Lavar can so easily play him, how hard do you think it is for world leaders like ***** and Xi to manipulate him?
                now going after marshawn lol, i think there are more important things for him to worry about

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                  now going after marshawn lol, i think there are more important things for him to worry about
                  You would think so. How about mentioning the keystone pipeline leak and what you're doing about that? Instead, tweeting about Lavar and Marshawn.

I guess that is his outreach to the community.

Comment

Make America
                    1958 again

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                      Make America
                      1958 again
                      One could hope.

It was a time of peace, prosperity, and a strong middle class.

Along with the 1980s, it was a great time to be an American.

Comment

Working...
                      X