No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stebs View Post
    You mean the weapons they used to kill off all the Kurds in the north, or he Iranian troops they killed, these people are dead from weapons of mass destruction.....Something people say they didn't have. They had full fighter jets buried in the desert but no way they could hide some barrels of nerve gas in the large expanse of desert.

They had them and used them, proof stares you in the face with thousands of dead bodies but the intelligence agency's didn't find them so they must not of ever had them. F'ing idiots.

Remember that.
    Where did I state my stance on whether or not Iraq had WMDs?

Watch those strawmen, and do a little better with basic reading comprehension.

Don't get hung up on playing Gotcha!, and don't be a gruber.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
      Say, for the sake of argument, I concede each and every one of those points.

How exactly does any of that clear the Trump criminals?
      What crimes?

Comment

• Donnie Jnr is dumb as dog****

I don't think that he should go to jail over this but to see the reputations of the Trumps and Assange destroyed is somehow fulfilling

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
          Donnie Jnr is dumb as dog****

I don't think that he should go to jail over this but to see the reputations of the Trumps and Assange destroyed is somehow fulfilling
          How are their reputations destroyed by them releasing the skeletons in Hillary and the DNC closets?

If anything, I'd say Assange comes out looking pretty good. He was able to get the goods that Hillary and the DNC hid from alot of people, including the press and law enforcement.

Comment

The lefties thought Assange was a hero when he leaked war secrets of the Bush administration. Now, he's a spy for the Russian's who helped rig an election because Hillary lost.

Comment

Jr is running a multi billion dollar business. You're posting on a boxing forum.

I think i can guess who the smarter guy is.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                All that to duck the question.

Try again.

If you need the question repeated, just ask.
                Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
                What crimes?
                You guys let the crickets sing all night, before each coming back with your own non-answer. Good one!

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                  You guys let the crickets sing all night, before each coming back with your own non-answer. Good one!
                  I was the one who asked a question. You then ducked it. (and still are...)

Please try and keep up here.

I know Gruber called you guys stupid, but don't go proving the man correct.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    The lefties thought Assange was a hero when he leaked war secrets of the Bush administration. Now, he's a spy for the Russian's who helped rig an election because Hillary lost.
                    Superfan logic at it's finest.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      When the Russians were Communist the left was like "oh we shouldn't be afraid of the Russians, the Russians just want peace and love". Now that the Russians aren't Communist anymore the left is like "OH MY GOD THE RUSSIANS ARE GOING TO GET US!!!!!"

Comment

Working...
                      X