This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    I thought ***** won because of jobs, not because black people questioned the intelligence of people that voted for him or labeled you guys racists since you supported the head of the birther movement.

Make up your simple, pedophile supporting mind.
    yup you had many positive things to say about NAFTA.

why do you keep saying i support a pedophile doe? what are you talking about? when did i convert to islam?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
        If the justification for firing Flynn is found out to be false, that alone will potentially implicate Pence.
        Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        No, that would be on ***** (assuming it's true, of course).
        No, you are wrong. It would be Pence.

The stated reason for firing Flynn was he lied to Pence about Flynn's connection to ******.

With the FBI putting the screws to Flynn and his son, if the justification for firing Flynn was a lie, contrived to insulate Pence, this will be made known, by Flynn, to the FBI.

Therefore, Flynn could take down pence; it is within the realm of current possibilities.

But you have no proof of that, correct?

It could be that Flynn was just dirty and in it totally for Flynn, correct?
        Of course I have no proof. It is an open investigation.

I am not a Mueller staffer leaking information through Boxingscene, no.

Can you source that, especially the kidnapping part?

I know he's been deposed/interrogated, yes. But that's in relation to the ******n meddling to my understanding.
        Here you go.

Robert Mueller's Investigation Into Michael Flynn Focuses on $15M Father-Son Kidnapping Scheme

Comment

• Here is the original story, from WSJ on the kidnapping plot. I believe WSJ broke the story.

Mueller Probes Flynn’s Role in Alleged Plan to Deliver Cleric to Turkey

Comment

No, you are wrong. It would be Pence.
            On what grounds would this result in Pence being removed from office?

Thanks for the links.

Of course they lend credence to Flynn being in it totally for Flynn (and maybe his son).

But I don't see how thats going to get ***** removed.

Still sounds like VERY wishful thinking.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              On what grounds would this result in Pence being removed from office?

Thanks for the links.

Of course they lend credence to Flynn being in it totally for Flynn (and maybe his son).

But I don't see how thats going to get ***** removed.

Still sounds like VERY wishful thinking.
              Flynn was fired for lying to Pence.

If Flynn actually told Pence the truth, but was fired to insulate Pence (so that Pence could deny knowing what Flynn had supposedly lied to Pence about--that is, Flynn's ******n meetings), then Pence perjured himself when he claimed to not know of any such meetings.

Now that Flynn is in the clutches of the FBI, and he together with his son(!) are potentially facing charges of conspiracy to commit kidnapping, as well as treasonable offenses, you can bet that the Flynns are singing the best that they can sing. Even to the point of possibly implicating the Old Man in deeper shit in an effort to lessen the penalties due the son.

So, as a matter of fact, we do not know whether Flynn lied to Pence (as stated as justification for his firing), or if Pence lied that Flynn lied to Pence.

If the latter is the case, Pence is going down.
              Last edited by Drunken Cat; 11-14-2017, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Flynn was fired for lying to Pence.

If Flynn actually told Pence the truth, but was fired to insulate Pence (so that Pence could deny knowing what Flynn had supposedly lied to Pence about--that is, Flynn's ******n meetings), then Pence perjured himself when he claimed to not know of any such meetings.

Now that Flynn is in the clutches of the FBI, and he together with his son(!) are potentially facing charges of conspiracy to commit kidnapping, as well as treasonable offenses, you can bet that the Flynns are singing the best that they can sing. Even to the point of possibly implicating the Old Man in deeper shit in an effort to lessen the penalties due the son.

So, as a matter of fact, we do not know whether Flynn lied to Pence (as stated as justification for his firing), or if Pence lied that Flynn lied to Pence.

If the latter is the case, Pence is going down.
                But based on what you say about Flynn, it's fair to say Pence has tons more credibility, wouldn't you agree?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  But based on what you say about Flynn, it's fair to say Pence has tons more credibility, wouldn't you agree?
                  1. That question has absolutely no relevance to anything.
                  2. I have no idea, and do not care, as to the answer.
                  3. Whether Flynn lied to Pence, or Pence lied about Flynn lying to Pence, is likely a detail which will be proved, one way or the other. So, let us just wait for the shoe to fall.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                    thats a bogus quote from jefferson...

I suggest you let go of those "occupy ********s" idiots...

they post alot of false info and fake quotes justl like the one above....

here's part of that quote here:

If, therefore, from the settlement of the Saxons to the introduction of *********ity among them, that system of religion could not be a part of the common law, because they were not yet *********s, and if, having their laws from that period to the close of the common law, we are all able to find among them no such act of adoption, we may safely affirm (though contradicted by all the judges and writers on earth) that *********ity neither is, nor ever was a part of the common law.

thomas jefferson letters- http://www.let.rug.nl/usa/presidents...on/jefl227.php

and here's the other part of the quote:
                    I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the
                    whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no
                    law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free
                    exercise thereof,' thus building a wall of separation between church and
                    State.

http://alt.politics.usa.constitution...efferson-quote

also....

whether you like it or not sessions is absolutely correct.... the words seperation of church/state IS NOT in the constitution......
                    US Supreme judges in the 1940's used jefferson's quote to win a guy from NJ a lawsuit cuz he didnt want to pay taxes for those kids who went to private schools

1bad65 man this guy is such a SJW

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      1bad65 man this guy is such a SJW
                      Yup

And a slow one at that.

You'd think he would learn not to parrot verbatim what the folks who called him "stupid" tell him.

But as I love to say, their guy Gruber didn't call them stupid for nothing.

Well played, btw. Thats how one does research. Maybe one day the grubers will figure out how to do it. But I'm not betting on it.

Comment

Working...
                      X