No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Trump apologized. When Obama didn't do this you agreed with posters that called it an apology tour. Incredibly hypocritical.
    How did Trump apologize?

Where'd I use the term "apology tour"?

Not saying I didn't, but since you're digging deep I'll need a refresher IF those words were uttered by me.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      The report was from the washington post, a right leaning newspaper. Thats why all the comments in the article are from Republicans. Did you read the article?
      Of course I read it.

You should start reading what I post as well.

It was "she said, he said" from long, long ago. No actual hard evidence was cited.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        Did you just call WaPo a right leaning paper?
        He's going full on superfan as we speak.

I hate when he resorts to that.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          He's going full on superfan as we speak.

I hate when he resorts to that.
          Relax, he's still slaying you.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Jews have had it bad too.

We started off as slaves, and even up to the 20th Century we had people systematically murdering us and trying to eradicate us.

But look at us now. People hate on us over our successes.

We weren't successful by dropping out of school, glorifying crime, killing each other by the thoysands in the streets, having 70% of our children born out of wedlock, and playing the victim.

Until the black community can admit SOME of its ills are self-inflicted, nothing will get better.
            every group of people on Earth has been marginalized, enslaved, or even nearly wiped out at some point in history. so if we played the libtard victim card stance on everyone, nobody would be at fault for anything.

Comment

• btw mods can we reset the tags for the thread? it's taking up the bottom half of the screen on my phone now lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                every group of people on Earth has been marginalized, enslaved, or even nearly wiped out at some point in history. so if we played the libtard victim card stance on everyone, nobody would be at fault for anything.
                And everybody would be uneducated, having children out of wedlock, and slaughtering their own people in the streets while blaming folks of other races for it.

Its like the old quote says; the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  Relax, he's still slaying you.
                  Um, no.

When you aren't even reading the other guys posts and sourcing, engaging in glaring double standards, and playing the race card, you're not "slaying" anyone.

Guess you're added to the list of those in desperate need of a Debate class.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    So the dad off modern family can say he is black on forms/applications?

I never realized the dad was black in modern family
                    We didn't realize it but one of his female ancestors was Black. So, I believe he would have to choose other like some of my cousins.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                      xoo is obviosuly racist, has admitted he's racist, and has been banned for racism several times. i don't care if he says hi, he shouldn't be allowed to post anything on a board that claims they don't allow for racist rhetoric.

unfortunately racewars generate most of the traffic in the lounge these days, and traffic keeps the lights on.
                      And a proud racist at that.

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      I get that..

I'm just saying why he wasn't banned for the other super racist posts, when the one that got him banned was pretty tame
                      It appears that he and others getting away with many things in the past is only now being addressed. Everything has a boiling point and maybe that of this site is a few or more degrees higher than other sites...but ultimately things have now boiled over and it appears that a much needed effort is being made to clean things up. That's a good thing...I was enjoying this site less and less for some time now. Things left uncontrolled have a way of growing exponentially otherwise. People become desensitized and it all becomes normal and then the easily influenced start to follow trends and you then have a toxic environment. For some that's all good fun...but for what I'd like to think is the overwhelming majority on here...it's sick.

Comment

Working...
                      X