No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    I know I've seen articles on this now I can't find it. Anyway, California wasn't on this list:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...amps/21877399/
    Well that disproves your claim anyway!

The #1 position is Washington DC, the most blue enclave in the US.

Well done, and thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      "He could had been by son", "If you have a Dr you can keep your Dr", "War against women"...etc

We had more racial tension than we ever had under him. Plus he never lifted a finger to help Chicago.

I have to give him the drone strikes
      Yeah, we had racial tension because people like you wouldn't repudiate those who claimed he wasn't born in the US. So people like me got pissed off. People like me got pissed off when John Mccain had to tell some senile old bat that he wasn't a Muslim and a decent man. Some racist ass congressman yelling "you lie" and people like you defending him for that.

black people got pissed off at the way he was treated. That is what highlighted the racial divide in this country. That is why there was so much racial tension.

He could of been my son-that comment didn't divide the country, A fake cop that was told by police to stand down shot a teenager with no weapon. THAT act is what divided the country.

Obamacare is popular. Did you see the revolt when they attempted to repeal it? It didn't divide the country, what divides the country is the governors and state legislators that block implementing it, which makes it bad all around.

Why would he help just Chicago? He is the leader of the free world, not just Illinois FFS!

Comment

• The first one only counts total dollars, not solely welfare dollars.

So it counts Indian reservations, national parks, military bases and personnel, etc.

The second source is a pay source, so no go.

Try again, and remember your previous post disproved your claim already....

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          He was the best candidate the Republicans had run since Reagan
          no he wasn't not even the least bit!

he woulda won had not the mainstream media been so biased and basically cut him out so he wouldnt have a chance to get elected

and yes that can be proven just like the DNC colluded with Hillary clinton to tank sanders

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            A fake cop that was told by police to stand down shot a teenager with no weapon. THAT act is what divided the country.
            are you talking about zimmerman?????

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Despite the fact you asserted (and were asked) first, here you go:

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/...htmlstory.html

Now your turn.
              Holy crap! Over 1/3 of the country's welfare recipients are in California?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                no he wasn't not even the least bit!

he woulda won had not the mainstream media been so biased and basically cut him out so he wouldnt have a chance to get elected

and yes that can be proven just like the DNC colluded with Hillary clinton to tank sanders
                Ron Paul. He is an isolationist libertarian. He has some great ideas but he doesn't appeal to a broad spectrum.

FWIW, I would still vote for Kasich.
                Last edited by The Big Dunn; 11-08-2017, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Yes. I know what the ruling was. That ruling meant as much to people as the OJ verdict did-it didn't change the truth.

Comment

I love how he left out the part where Trayvon attacked the guy after uttering racial slurs about him.

When you act uncivilized, you have to be prepared for the consequences.

Thank God for the 2nd Amendment.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      I love how he left out the part where Trayvon attacked the guy after uttering racial slurs about him.

When you act uncivilized, you have to be prepared for the consequences.

Thank God for the 2nd Amendment.
                      Zimmerman was instructed not to get out of his SUV or approach the person. Zimmerman disregards the instructions. He followed and attacked Martin. Martin defended himself.

The undeniable truth is if Zimmerman stayed in the car, AS INSTRUCTED BY POLICE, its likely nothing would've happened. No need to pull his gun and shoot. Either way the jury found him not guilty so it doesn't matter.

The point is that shooting, not what President Obama said nearly one month later , is what divided the country.

Comment

Working...
                      X