Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tranny congress thing? The Democratic Party is an abomination filled with filth that perverts societies morals.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Her father is Jamaican so you where I stand there.
      trump grew up in Jamaica, Queens. i have a MAGA hat with your name on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        Trump is a one term president and he knows he is a one term president he is really just setting himself up post presidency and he will be tripling his net worth
        How can he triple his net worth when he's driving the Trump name into the toilet globally and he hasn't actually built anything since the 1980s?

Trump is ****ed

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

What an abomination....

Comment

• Lol @ the posters triggered about the elected transgender. I barely noticed or cared about that when I read the OP the 1st time.

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            Trump is a one term president and he knows he is a one term president he is really just setting himself up post presidency and he will be tripling his net worth
            I wouldn't be so sure. If he doesn't do anything to screw up the ongoing economic uptick we're experiencing, he will probably get re-elected.
            Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 11-08-2017, 12:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Irony, one of the world's greatest gifts.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                I wouldn't be so sure. If he doesn't do anything to screw up the ongoing economic uptick we're experiencing, he will probably get re-elected.
                What you fail to understand when (Obamas) economy is on solid ground then the election is run on social issues. Trump is getting dumped. More than hope and optimism ANGER drives voters to the polls

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                  How can he triple his net worth when he's driving the Trump name into the toilet globally and he hasn't actually built anything since the 1980s?

Trump is ****ed
                  He is taking his brand world wide that's why he is sucking the Saudi crown prince dick and doing more of the same on his Asia tour

Why do you think Trump is cozy with the Erdogan , Putin and other dictators?

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

The guy has a lower approval rating than George Bush the only way I could see him winning is if the Democrats nominate Michelle Obama or Hillary Clinton again

Comment

• The Democrats won two statewide races in two Democrat States.

Comment

Working...
                      X