No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    Bull****, we didn't start the identity politics game your side did. I cast my support for Obama back in 2008, that turned out to be a huge disaster especially with Obamacare, and the country becoming the most divisive it has ever been.

I wish your nominee is a Kamala Harris, Elizabeth Warren, Corey Booker or Keith Ellison.
    Her father is Jamaican so you where I stand there.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
      trump won the general election by virtue of the vote of low skilled, uneducated white workers who see black and brown people as a threat, and who vote republican even though it's not in their best interest to vote for business-friendly political candidates. i'm calling them "white nationalists." you sound like one of them
      trump won the election on an America First platform. he was the only candidate to talk about the ills of NAFTA, the dangers of the TPP for American jobs and about taking care of American citizens first over illegal immigrants. that's why he flipped all those racist blue states that previously voted for obama. his victory had very little to do with color if you clued in past the fake news, which obviously you still have not. how are those white nationalist attacks going? any minorities been lynched yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
        It signifies lowering yourself.. The lower you go the lower you are. I know America media like to treat Obama like he was perfect but **** like that is why foreign governments **** on him. I know it's probably news to you folks that already have the presidential plate sets with Obama's face on them but Obama was mocked abroad for being weak.
        So Ronald Reagan was weak because he bowed as well? I guess you are entitled to see it anyway you wish but I doubt he was seen as weak. Of course that ****sucker Netanhyu (sp) was disgraceful and disrespectful so he probably felt Obama’s was weak.

I would think strength would be judged on more factors than this.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          So Ronald Reagan was weak because he bowed as well? I guess you are entitled to see it anyway you wish but I doubt he was seen as weak. Of course that ****sucker Netanhyu (sp) was disgraceful and disrespectful so he probably felt Obama’s was weak.

I would think strength would be judged on more factors than this.
          He wasn't seen as weak? Ha ha you letting your blackness blind you my dude. That's why Putin walked all over him. That bowing to another man's shoes and don't cross these redlines hurt this country try to deny it all you want but you've never seen An American President treated like Obama was in China. Why because they knew they could. Talk all the **** you want about Trump but no ones making him use emergency exits. Hate to bring you that truth

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Its not about being petty, it's about my time.

If you're going to gum up the forum with nonsense and thus waste my time, I'll just put you on Ignore and no longer have to wade through it.

Last warning. The ball is in your court. Adult discourse or ignore. Choose wisely.

And before you choose, remember you're matching me post for post. So you're coming back repeatedly for something ...
            Yo. You use to say when Republicans won an election after Trump election that was a boost to his popularity and policies but look at Virginia tonight. Comments
            Democrats look set to hold Virginia's governorship after an ugly race seen as a political cardiogram of the US a year after President Trump's election.
            Projections suggest Ralph Northam beat Republican Ed Gillespie after a campaign marked by tussles on immigration and Confederate statues
            http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41910189

But hold up not one but two

Democratic multimillionaire Phil Murphy defeated Republican Lieutenant Governor Kim Guadagno to become New Jersey’s 56th chief executive.

The gubernatorial election pitted the personal fortune of Murphy, a 60-year-old retired Goldman Sachs Group Inc. senior director, against the record of Guadagno’s boss, Chris Christie, the most unpopular governor in modern New Jersey history.
            https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...e-s-lieutenant

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Her father is Jamaican so you where I stand there.
              You would automatically vote for someone because she's Jamaican?

Comment

• Big win for Democrats tonight in Virginia. YUGE repudiation of Trumpism

Usually moderate Ed Gillespie tried use Trumpism to win the Virginia elections and was soundly defeated. Gillespie used dog whistle ads talking about MS-13, Immigration, and Confederate participation statues. Trump has been pushing for Gillespie as the election has gotten closer, including several tweets over the past couple of days

“Ed Gillespie has had to run this split-personality campaign,” says Quentin Kidd, director of the Wason Center for Public Policy at Christopher Newport University in Newport News, Va. “He’s had to run as Donald Trump and Corey Stewart on immigration, crime, and monuments – but he’s also tried to run as Mitt Romney and George H.W. Bush on the economy.” Mr. Stewart is the Trump acolyte who almost beat Gillespie in the Republican primary.
                Now Trump is throwing him under the bus

Not only did Democrats win the governorship, won Lt. Governor, Attorney General, and picked up 11 seats so far in the House of Delegates. Even a Democrat transgender lawmaker beat a Republican who refused to debate her.

Comment

• Actually, the president is right. The only Va politician to openly embrace Trump was Jill Vogel

Edit: of course, she got beat too, so it's not like a trump endorsement would have made much difference. The losses in the House of Delegates does mean the republicans can't override a veto anymore
                  Last edited by GGG Gloveking; 11-07-2017, 09:52 PM.

Comment

• Until around Halloween when the betting action ticked up, Dems were hovering around 3/1 to win this one. A few days ago it hit around 50/50 as the "smart" money poured in on Republicans down the stretch.

Would've been nice if I had put some dough on Dems when you could get it for almost even money. Bummer. Fun nonetheless to watch the market and hear the schit talk among gamblers about who was gonna win this one though.
                    Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 11-07-2017, 10:00 PM.

Comment

• Trump got cu(ked.

Comment

Working...
                      X