OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sanders is a moron lol

Comment

• i think trump is dangerous, and caters to an even more dangerous "fanbase" of white nationalists, but if bernie sanders wins the presidency i'll literally have to dissolve my business and find something else to do with my life. he'd make 2008 look like a square dance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Electoral college is a load of crap and one of the reasons I don't vote.
        The Founders, in their brilliance, put it in there for a reason.

And it worked perfectly as intended.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          The Founders, in their brilliance, put it in there for a reason.

And it worked perfectly as intended.
          Funny how Drumpf didn't think it was such a good idea not too long ago.

Comment

Non sequitur

Try again.

Comment

This is the truth.

Republicans would turn around on a heartbeat if a Dem was elected via electoral vote and lost the popular vote.

We saw that momentarily from tons of Republicans when Obama was briefly behind on pop vote and ahead on electoral votes.

But I know that my position on it would not change. It's ******ed. It doesn't logically or mathematically do anything people think it does, so they instead work backwards from the result to justify the system.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                i think trump is dangerous, and caters to an even more dangerous "fanbase" of white nationalists, but if bernie sanders wins the presidency i'll literally have to dissolve my business and find something else to do with my life. he'd make 2008 look like a square dance.
                minorities fabricating stories about being attacked/kidnapped by white figures in red hats, blacks frantically spraying swastikas on their own churches and ANTIFA preemptively attacking bystanders... all because of the white nationalist boogeyman.

the white nationalist is the new slenderman.

BEWARE!
                Last edited by John Barron; 11-07-2017, 04:27 PM.

Comment

• I will consider armed revolt if bernie sanders is elected president of the US.

I would vote for Hillary 100 times in a row over that mentally ill little goblin.
                  Last edited by ////; 11-07-2017, 04:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
                    I will consider armed revolt if bernie sanders is elected president of the US.

I would vote for Hillary 100 times in a row over that mentally ill little goblin.
                    This doesn't surprise me.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                      This doesn't surprise me.
                      Yeah the resistance to a Bernie presidency wouldn't be bored teenagers. He crosses the line from political disagreement into a direct existential threat to the lifestyles and livelihoods of millions of people.

In a way I feel for Hillary being thrown under the bus for rigging the primaries. Had Bernie won that would have been the end of the American century. The guy considered Venezeula a "model for future economies". The militia movement would get what they've been waiting for since the 1700s. She really had no choice.
                      Last edited by ////; 11-07-2017, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X