No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

the trump jeb! feud has been a gem in this election.

Comment

• Comment

• These are the accusations that baffle me. All these hard line tea party conservatives coming out saying he's not conservative enough and that they would NEVER vote for him. Meanwhile they pledged their endorsement to Mitt Romney (former democrat)/and John McCain (The biggest RINO of them all)
        The base has shown that they are clearly upset with the leadership and results from the establishment Republicans. They are weak and give into Obama like a bunch of patsies. They believe in the party moving towards a progressive direction and letting the democrats heavily influence their own parties policies. They are the epitome of incompetent. For example, Jeb believed that illegal immigrants come over as an act of love.

Comment

• I love Donald trump, he's single handedly destroying the republican party.

The tea party/koch brothers asked for this. I don't think they understood how far they went. All that anti government talk while Obama was president, is coming back to haunt them.

The republican establishment is all but crushed.

Comment

• Oh noes!, the Jews and cuckservatives at the Weekly Standard don't like Trump.

Comment

• The Rage of Elephants

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
              These are the accusations that baffle me. All these hard line tea party conservatives coming out saying he's not conservative enough and that they would NEVER vote for him. Meanwhile they pledged their endorsement to Mitt Romney (former democrat)/and John McCain (The biggest RINO of them all)
              The base has shown that they are clearly upset with the leadership and results from the establishment Republicans. They are weak and give into Obama like a bunch of patsies. They believe in the party moving towards a progressive direction and letting the democrats heavily influence their own parties policies. They are the epitome of incompetent. For example, Jeb believed that illegal immigrants come over as an act of love.
              The GOP baffle me generally, but as their tent continues to shrink the elephants are starting to stomp on the circus goers. The 2016 Presidential Election is as brilliant a cluster **** as I've ever wanted, hoped for or imagined. The "Establishment Republicans" were the only means the rest of America has gone along with the dip**** GOP base, but now, the dip****s are discontented with the idiot schemes of the people they elected to blowup the government. No, now they need a showman of shallow bluster to carry their simpleminded sentiments. They need someone to be disrespectful, talk tough, and pretend he can take America back to a time when they felt more safe from the invading hoards of Muslims and Mexicans.

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
              Oh noes!, the Jews and cuckservatives at the Weekly Standard don't like Trump.
              Comical. Conservatives and such are all together, heh, until they're not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post

The GOP baffle me generally, but as their tent continues to shrink the elephants are starting to stomp on the circus goers. The 2016 Presidential Election is as brilliant a cluster **** as I've ever wanted, hoped for or imagined. The "Establishment Republicans" were the only means the rest of America has gone along with the dip**** GOP base, but now, the dip****s are discontented with the idiot schemes of the people they elected to blowup the government. No, now they need a showman of shallow bluster to carry their simpleminded sentiments. They need someone to be disrespectful, talk tough, and pretend he can take America back to a time when they felt more safe from the invading hoards of Muslims and Mexicans.
                I'm not a republican or a conservative. I hate most of them. They are useless ****s.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                  I'm not a republican or a conservative. I hate most of them. They are useless ****s.
                  Are you some kind of neo-frontiersman, born and bred out in the wilderness of America?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post

Well idk what campaign coverage you've been watching, but that is not what's going on. The groups that are now saying we will never vote for Trump are hardcore conservative pundits and tea party figure heads. The establishment is actually coming around at this point and have been working with Trump to get involved with his campaign. This is the most life the GOP has shown since Reagan because of Trump. Not only that, but the national movement he's spurred on has a huge historical significance. People are coming out and likely voting who have never even voted before.

The democrats don't have an inkling of a chance to win the general. At least with either Hillary or Bernie. She has been marked up so bad with her lack of seriousness and childish response to the email scandal along with the fact that she epitomizes our corrupt Washington bureaucracy. If Bernie wins...HAHAHA! He would be the George McGovern of our generation. His loss in the general election would be absolutely catastrophic for the democrats. He may win 4 or 5 states...if he's lucky

Comment

• Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
                      The democrats don't have an inkling of a chance to win the general. At least with either Hillary or Bernie. She has been marked up so bad with her lack of seriousness and childish response to the email scandal along with the fact that she epitomizes our corrupt Washington bureaucracy. If Bernie wins...HAHAHA! He would be the George McGovern of our generation. His loss in the general election would be absolutely catastrophic for the democrats. He may win 4 or 5 states...if he's lucky
                      You have to be kidding.

You seem fairly convinced that Donald Trump will be the nominee. Donald Trump has abysmal favorability ratings overall, especially with Democrats and Independents.

Compared with all candidates running on either side, he has the absolute worst net favorability rating among them at an average of something like -25 since November. For comparison, Hillary Clinton's net rating, while still negative, is only -8.

And Bernie Sanders? He's the only candidate in either party with an average net positive favorability rating of +3.

To be frank, it's absolutely hilarious if you actually think Bernie Sanders would only win 4-5 states against Donald Trump - the same Donald Trump that is the most-disliked character in the race at the moment. Want to make a bet?

Keep in mind that although I don't put a whole lot of stock into head-to-head polls this early, Trump gets obliterated in all of them against Bernie Sanders - worse than he does by Clinton, though he does lose badly to both.

Sorry, but nobody's winning the general when they're hated by a strong majority of the population.
                      Last edited by samouraļ; 01-24-2016, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X