Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• man, their entire crew is falling apart and getting exposed/arrested.

I cant wait!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
      Are you serious?

How about we start with sanctions? The republican lead congress signed sanctions against russia and trump still refuses to sign it. So yeah they have gotten something out of it.

We can also point the 2,750 twitter accounts, twitter announced were all Russian trolls pumping trump, or doing things to divide thr country.

Yes dividing thr country is a big deal.

Or how about attacking our democracy?

Or attacking our trade deals?

Our deal with Iran?

Or trying to destroy our ties to allies, which was the strongest the most effective alloeship in the history of the world?

Let's not forget trump pushed hard to get rid of sanctions against Russia also, but backed off once the investigation turned up.

So yeah, Russia gets a lot out of it, maybe you need to be reminded Russia's goal is to destroy the U.S. They are our enemy.

So wait.. first you say trump didn't sign sanctions,,,
      But the sanctions are already in effect

Which one is it?

You don't mind all the other corruption that I mentioned?

Why do you care if America gets destroyed? It's an oppressive racist nation right?

Comment

• I wouldn't be surprises if Donald snitches on everyone else before they all snitch on him.

That would be something he would do, he only cares about himself and ivanka.

Notice how he started tweeting when it was released who was indicted. And than when it was released there was already a snitch, he shut up. Lmao, at trump probably getting ready to snitch on his own staff. I could see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          Yes, I am

What are they getting out of it?
          Leverage and control.

Alot of Eastern Europe countries depend on the US to counter balance Russia's influence, for example.

What happens if thats taken away?

What if we want to intervene in a situation abroad but... We get told to stay put?

You think Putin was trying to get Le Pen in there out of the goodness of his heart? She was gonna have to pay that back with interest. Wheter it be with UN votes or business deals or whatever else interests Putin.

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
            I wouldn't be surprises if Donald snitches on everyone else before they all snitch on him.

That would be something he would do, he only cares about himself and ivanka.

Notice how he started tweeting when it was released who was indicted. And than when it was released there was already a snitch, he shut up. Lmao, at trump probably getting ready to snitch on his own staff. I could see it.
            do u think this will lead to impeachment or jail time for the president?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
              I have no idea. These republicans are trying to drag it out so they can pass their bills, there is no saying what they may do to try to protect him.

After today, protecting him is going to be pretty tough.

No one wants to be remembered as the guy who protected someone who colluded with a enemy of the state. Even the republicans could see it was obvious Russia attacked our democracy, hence why they passed a bill to sanction Russia.

Trumps team can't depend on trump to help them though. Because he could also be indicted, or he could die.

If he dies, all of them are toast. Republicans wont have any need to protect them anymore.

So in that case they will all take deals. Trump knows this, hence why he has a fund set up to pay for lawyers for them, but I don't think that will matter.

What trump and his staff are really worried about, is having their assets taken and froze. If the FBI wants to, they can seize all of Manaforts assets right now, there is absolutely nothing anyone can do to stop it.

Hence they will all snitch.

Manafort is guaranteed to snitch. Manafort is a reckless psychopath who only cares about himself, he's even worse than trump. He will snitch for sure.
              Last edited by AddiX; 10-30-2017, 11:22 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
                    Nothing

Trump is a lame duck and has been since inauguration

He'll tweet and generally bs but eventually he'll go back to his own world and build a museum claiming that he was the bestest Prez in history while the world laughs

Comment

• Chances of Trump actively colluding with Russia is virtually zero

Guy is a scrub but a half smart scrub

Aside from his Ivanka, his kids are idiots and that is generally accepted

Naive?

Maybe

Clueless?

Look at his history FFS

Corrupt?

No doubt

Treason?

Doubt it

Comment

Working...
                      X