OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Everything I said is factual.

You can't say the same, as you got nailed presenting a falsehood.

Speak for yourself. You're the one who can't cite sources backing his claims.

Like I said, if your team had a good case you wouldn't need to lie to puff it up.
    My team? Yeah I support the FBI and rule of law, so I'm glad they're on it.

What I said is in the charges, for which there is a conviction already, is what's in them. Your denials notwithstanding.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

First charges filed in Mueller investigation

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/27/politi...ion/index.html

His indictment had nothing to do with Trump, LOL. YOU ARE SAD RN I BET, AND BANNED.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
        What I said is in the charges, for which there is a conviction already, is what's in them. Your denials notwithstanding.
        No, it isn't in there.

You asserted there was a guilty plea to "lying about collusion".

We know that's false because that phrase never even appears in the document!!

I know you grubers aren't very smart, but this is stupid on steroids.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
          Ukraine has been independent since 1991...yet people seem to keep somehow making reference to it as proof of collusion with Russia.
          low info sheeps are happy to eat the media slop. and the dishonesty from the media today is on full spin holy ****. you'd think it was president trump being indicted for tax fraud with Ukrainian money, they can't stop mentioning his name.

"ex-trump staffer and ex-trump advisor and ex-trump campaign manager who campaigned for donald trump in donald trump's presidential campaign and someone who was in close proximity to donald trump paul manafort"

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            No, it isn't in there.

You asserted there was a guilty plea to "lying about collusion".

We know that's false because that phrase never even appears in the document!!

I know you grubers aren't very smart, but this is stupid on steroids.
            Collusion is a descriptive term.

He's plead guilty for lying to the FBI.

What he lied about involved Russian connections during his time at the Trump campaign, including specific contact.

There's an entire timeline in the indictment.

This thing is just getting started. More heads are going to roll. Trump will not serve out his term.

If they want to build a coed jail and throw Trump and Hillary in there together that's fine with me.

Comment

He's plead guilty for lying to the FBI.
              Yup, but not to collusion.

See, it wasn't that hard to admit it.

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
              Trump will not serve out his term.
              I've got one ban bet so far saying otherwise.....

Comment

• I am enjoying the Trumpkin defense force out on Twitter like "but technically, the word collusion does not appear in the indictment, so Trump is dropping hot facts on you litards"

And I'm just here like, oh my bad. Here I was thinking that it was reasonable to point out how Trump associated himself with shady people who conspired against the US, funneled money, and worked with Russia to affect the election. But now I realize they didn't use the word collusion, so there is actually nothing for me to worry about.
                Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 10-30-2017, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Trump will not serve out his term.
                  What are you suggesting exactly? Cuz honestly I could see Trump say in May 2019 that he don't wanna be President anymore "it's boring" and let Pence take over. But I maybe willing to bet on this.

There isn't gonna be another Nixon situation, I think Trump would get assassinated by a random before the system takes him down. Trump ain't no genuis but I don't believe he's that f#cking stupid or that the powers that be would wanna damage the Republican party THAT much.

Comment

• Pretty much a guarantee the dude who already flipped has been wearing a wire for a long time now.

Wonder how much dirt he has handed over to the FBI.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      What are you suggesting exactly? Cuz honestly I could see Trump say in May 2019 that he don't wanna be President anymore "it's boring" and let Pence take over. But I maybe willing to bet on this.

There isn't gonna be another Nixon situation, I think Trump would get assassinated by a random before the system takes him down. Trump ain't no genuis but I don't believe he's that f#cking stupid or that the powers that be would wanna damage the Republican party THAT much.
                      We have a system of checks and balances, based on 3 equal branches of government, executive, legislative, and judicial.

The executive branch has been taken over by the Trump Crime Family, and the Legislative branch has for quite a while been heavily corrupted by special interests, and ineffective in its supposed role as a check on executive power.

The judicial power failed in its duty in 2001, when George Bush was appointed president by the Supreme Court in a partisan ruling.

However, in the present climate the judicial branch is fulfilling its role as a check on executive power, which it has consistently done since Trump took office.

Trump has reacted by attacking the judicial system, which is to his own further detriment.

He has also directly attacked the critical institution, the FBI, by firing the director. This action was called by his own Steve Bannon the greatest mistake of his presidency.

In addition, Trump has undermined foreign policy established norms, treading where presidents typically don't go around, as their kind ain't welcome 'round such parts. The institutions of the American foreign policy establishment are dependent on firm operating procedures, which Trump has callously trampled in multiple specific instances.

Bannon says there's less than a 40% chance he serves out his term. Bannon has said he'll likely be moved via the 25th Amendment.

Impeachment is also possible, if he's around long enough. McConnel is already on full panic mode over the impending failure of their tax reform bill, which the Republicans are dependent on for funding their campaign. However, unfortunately for them, on top of all the other distractions, the tax bill was written in such a way that Republicans from Northern states are unable to vote for it, and have to oppose it.

If Trump is still in office in time for the Democrats to take back the House and Senate, it won't take long for impeachment proceedings to commence.

Maybe they'll get Trump and Pence in a twofer, and the presidency will revert to Nacy Pelosi, the Speaker of the House.

This is all uncharted ground.
                      Last edited by Drunken Cat; 10-30-2017, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X