OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Correct.

The Libertarian candidate in 2016, Gary Johnson, was for open borders, he supported TPP and NAFTA, and he believed in the global warming hoax.

I disagree with him on those key issues, so I voted for Trump.

Sorry, no Gotcha! points this time.
    if you could choose between ron paul and trump who would you have as president?

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
      if you could choose between ron paul and trump who would you have as president?
      Good question.

If need to see Paul's stance on the trade deals, GW hoax, his tax policy, and a few other specifics before deciding.

I've voted for his dad in primaries before though.

Comment

Good question.

If need to see Paul's stance on the trade deals, GW hoax, his tax policy, and a few other specifics before deciding.

I've voted for his dad in primaries before though.
        i said ron not rand

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
          i said ron not rand
          Same answer anyway.

My bad though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
            Here's that indictment.

Just read the first page or two.

I'm on a cellphone.
            I did that.

I searched for 'collusion' and it said "Phrase Not Found".

Please try yet again.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              In the end, what we are witnessing is a smoke and mirrors campaign to distract from what was going on with the Clinton uranium deal. There are a lot of players mixed into that mess. This is going to get ugly over the course of the next 12 months. Hillary will find a way to slither through the cracks of the judicial system as always, and nothing will penetrate the Teflon suit Obama is wearing, he'll slink away smelling like a rose too.

Trump himself knows how to insulate himself from the mud of a scandal sticking to him. He may not be as politically savvy as the Clinton's, but he didn't get to where he is today without an army of lawyers to guide him through the legal maze of business and politics. While there may be a few close associates of his who go down for the count, it's extremely difficult to take down a billionaire with unlimited resources.

This is why I say, regardless of who is President, the more things change, the more they stay the same. Those in power, stay in power, and us working stiffs are the ones who have a front row seat to the circus, paid for with our hard earned tax dollars. Nothing will ever change.
              Take down Trump?!?!? Lol. Wut? That's not happening and I doubt anyone is even aiming at that. Hillary ain't going anywhere either. If you think the main faces of political corruption are going down anytime soon I think you are being naive with respect.

But yea most of these mfers are crooked as f#ck or know how crooked as f#ck things are.

You'd need a legit revolution to change the US political system and how it currently operates.

Comment

I did that.

I searched for 'collusion' and it said "Phrase Not Found".

Please try yet again.
                You are basically asking me to prove that the sky is blue, while refusing to look at the sky. You are a really special (emphasis on that word) type of idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                  You are basically asking me to prove that the sky is blue, while refusing to look at the sky. You are a really special (emphasis on that word) type of idiot.
                  Don't insult me because you made charges you can't prove when challenged.

You said he plead guilty to "lying about collusion", but when asked to source that you responded with insults.

So the fact is the man did not plead guilty to lying about collusion.

Next time don't make things up. And certainly don't play games when you get caught doing it. Just man up and retract the charge you can't prove.
                  Last edited by 1bad65; 10-30-2017, 03:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Take down Trump?!?!? Lol. Wut? That's not happening and I doubt anyone is even aiming at that. Hillary ain't going anywhere either. If you think the main faces of political corruption are going down anytime soon I think you are being naive with respect.

But yea most of these mfers are crooked as f#ck or know how crooked as f#ck things are.

You'd need a legit revolution to change the US political system and how it currently operates.
                    I'm not at all convinced he or Hillary will be removed from their ivory towers, but this is what the media frenzy is all about. This is why so many gullibles at CNN, MSNBC, CBS and their loyal followers are eating this "news" up. They actually think Trump will somehow go down for the count.

What I see happening is plea deals and not a whole lot of time being served. Podesta is the one to watch. I think he will be the one who has the most to lose in all of this. He's the driving force behind these indictments and he is the one with the uranium on his hands trying to deflect from his involvement. Not to mention all the pedo allegations on him and his brother that still haven't been brought to the table.

Comment

You failed to respond to any of my points.

Try again, please.
                      I don't really care about your points to my random comments you took wayyyyyy too seriously bro lol.

I just enjoy your ability to never be wrong like most political dick riders on both sides bro.

And calm down bro. Argue for the next 15 days with the D guys not me bro.

Political sh^t is interesting to me for that reason. Guys talk about it like sports, but unlike sports they'll never throw there guy under the bus when they kinda suck or have some sorta controversy. Sports fans will openly sh^t talk there team doe if they suck or do something f#cked up enough.

Comment

Working...
                      X