No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    If this was Hillary's former campaign manager he would have been found with a suicide note next to him and three bullets in the back of his head.
    I mean in fairness the Clinton's and there people are ATG at political corruption doe.

I doubt Trump and his guys are even close to that good at corruption. I'd even go so far as to say Trump's guys corruption game is below average for a politician. It's no surprise his people are in this position today.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Um, I'm talking about it now.

Try and keep up here.

No spin here. I'm just discussing the facts in light of the news this morning.

It was front page, top story all morning on their website.

Still is, actually.

You're not keeping up at all.

I'm not an R guy.

Libertarian here.

I've said that many, many times.

Something else you've not kept up on.
      There's the political dick rider I know and love.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          There's the political dick rider I know and love.
          You failed to respond to any of my points.

Try again, please.

Comment

I mean in fairness the Clinton's and there people are ATG at political corruption doe.

I doubt Trump and his guys are even close to that good at corruption. I'd even go so far as to say Trump's guys corruption game is below average for a politician. It's no surprise his people are in this position today.
            In the end, what we are witnessing is a smoke and mirrors campaign to distract from what was going on with the Clinton uranium deal. There are a lot of players mixed into that mess. This is going to get ugly over the course of the next 12 months. Hillary will find a way to slither through the cracks of the judicial system as always, and nothing will penetrate the Teflon suit Obama is wearing, he'll slink away smelling like a rose too.

Trump himself knows how to insulate himself from the mud of a scandal sticking to him. He may not be as politically savvy as the Clinton's, but he didn't get to where he is today without an army of lawyers to guide him through the legal maze of business and politics. While there may be a few close associates of his who go down for the count, it's extremely difficult to take down a billionaire with unlimited resources.

This is why I say, regardless of who is President, the more things change, the more they stay the same. Those in power, stay in power, and us working stiffs are the ones who have a front row seat to the circus, paid for with our hard earned tax dollars. Nothing will ever change.

Comment

You failed to respond to any of my points.

Try again, please.
              libertarian but voted for trump?

Comment

Source please.
                The indictment itself was posted a couple pages ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                  libertarian but voted for trump?
                  Correct.

The Libertarian candidate in 2016, Gary Johnson, was for open borders, he supported TPP and NAFTA, and he believed in the global warming hoax.

I disagree with him on those key issues, so I voted for Trump.

Sorry, no Gotcha! points this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                    The indictment itself was posted a couple pages ago.
                    Just post the 'lying about collusion' part as you asserted.

I didn't see it, and anyway you made the charge. Gotta prove charges you make.

Comment

So here's the indictment on the turncoat mfer. Who else is getting f#cked based on what this guy knows or in theory could know? This is a fun lil game. I like when some politicians & political mfers get got. Hopefully we get some serious prison time outta this at the pound you in the ass prison & not the nice lil white collar Martha Stewart prison, but I'm not holding my breath on that.

https://www.justice.gov/file/1007346/download
                      Here's that indictment.

Just read the first page or two.

I'm on a cellphone.

Comment

Working...
                      X