No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    No... electoral college has nothing to do with it..

If popular vote was the answer like you claim, then why isn't the state elections like governors, senators, reps, etc almost exclusively D or R, and little to none 3rd party?

Currently 3rd party has less than 1% of popular vote in elections, which is 99.9% of elections..

Every single election in America is popular vote except presidency..

So if you think popular vote is the key, then why do 3rd parties have less than 1% even though 99.9% of elections are popular vote..

Low barriers and media coverage... those are the keys
    Those questions have been answered in post #75. I asked you to read it and if you still have questions just read the whole link.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Getting rid of the electoral college is stupid, and that article is stupid..
      Bruce Bartlett is stupid

Anybody that thinks the electoral college should go away has no idea how it works or why we have it and the purpose it serves.

Low barriers and media coverage

Comment

Those questions have been answered in post #75. I asked you to read it and if you still have questions just read the whole link.
        Some crap article about that is nothing but opinion

I used facts

Fact- siablo thinks popular vote is key to 3rd parties because he read bruce Bartlett opinion

Fact- 99.9% of elections are popular vote

So if popular vote was the key for 3rd party success, then why do they win less than 1% of popular vote elections??

Comment

Getting rid of the electoral college is stupid, and that article is stupid..
          Bruce Bartlett is stupid

Anybody that thinks the electoral college should go away has no idea how it works or why we have it and the purpose it serves.

Low barriers and media coverage
          He doesn't want to get rid of the electoral colleges. His preference is at the end of the article. Why do you keep thinking that we want to get rid of it? We already said that would be disastrous for small states.

Comment

Some crap article about that is nothing but opinion

I used facts

Fact- siablo thinks popular vote is key to 3rd parties because he read bruce Bartlett opinion

Fact- 99.9% of elections are popular vote

So if popular vote was the key for 3rd party success, then why do they win less than 1% of popular vote elections??
            In America, the president is not determined by the popular vote and we are stating the reason why it's difficult for a third party to get a president elected. What else are you speaking about? Stick to the issues.

Comment

He doesn't want to get rid of the electoral colleges. His preference is at the end of the article. Why do you keep thinking that we want to get rid of it? We already said that would be disastrous for small states.
              Why do you think popular vote is the answer?

3rd party already gets popular vote

They aren't winning .01% of those elections..

Media needs to cover them fairly

Barriers need to be lowered

Comment

Why do you think popular vote is the answer?

3rd party already gets popular vote

They aren't winning .01% of those elections..

Media needs to cover them fairly

Barriers need to be lowered
                Adam Ali, I am not saying it is the answer. Let me say it again, I DON"T WANT THE CURRENT SYSTEM CHANGE! We are only saying that if the method that was used was popular vote then third parties would have a better chance than now. I don't care for any third party at the moment because they are extremist.

In Jamaica, I would love for a third party to pop up though.

Comment

I'm going to say they indict Paul manafort, but it will be for something other than collusion..

Tax fraud
                  Money laundering
                  Perjury

Something along those lines, and it will have no connection to collusion with Russia..

I honestly will be shocked and completely wrong if they arrest kushner or something like that.
                  I would be shocked too if they arrested Kushner.

But this isn't just a one arrest and the investigation is over. This is just the beginning. And this is moving a lot faster than other investigations like Watergate & the Lewinsky investigation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    LOL. Does that video suggest Ivanka is the one who flipped or am out of the political loop?

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Every single election in America is popular vote except presidency..
                    This is why I don't understand why the electoral college is a thing. Seemingly voting is a simple process. One vote is one vote. I don't need to know what city or state it was cast in only that it was a vote cast in an area where that person's vote will be reflected on in the future because of who or what they voted for or against.

I don't give a f#ck how big in size or population California is or how small New Hampshire is. Every citizen in California & New Hampshire still have one vote. Every since this was taught to me in grade school I've been thinking wtf is this goofy bs thats not logically based & is seemingly about appearances & feelings. F#ck appearances & feelings.

Comment

Yeah, but you can't probably read it..

Stick to crayons, coloring books and memes

Comment

Working...
                      X