Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This must be really bad cuz the talking point seems to be "hey look at what this other person did". They are doing magician tricks n sh^t.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
      You’re boring me queer.

Run along and keep add’n on to your 29,000 Schizophrenic posts.

Total social misfit you must be.

That or woman think you’re hideous.

29,000 posts ?

Really ????

Beat it Sugar...

29000 posts of actual thoughts n opinions

Maybe I should be a dumb old man and post 9000 memes like a 5 year old...

Keep being stupid

Keep being a loser

Keep posting memes

Lmao at 9000 posts but can’t quote one were you say anything unique

You are a sheep
      You are a loser

Lmao....

Can’t even quote yourself

What a dumb ho...

Fake ****ing coward that abandoned the homeland

Running like a ho

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        29000 posts of actual thoughts n opinions

Maybe I should be a dumb old man and post 9000 memes like a 5 year old...

Keep being stupid

Keep being a loser

Keep posting memes

Lmao at 9000 posts but can’t quote one were you say anything unique

You are a sheep
        You are a loser

Lmao....

Can’t even quote yourself

What a dumb ho...

Fake ****ing coward that abandoned the homeland

Running like a ho

Run’n ???

That’ll be the day inept boy.

What’s up with all this ho and ya’ll talk white boy ???

You confused again fruit loop ???

Only loser here is you

I got an idea.....Maybe should go post in your one man boxing thread.

Or maybe you should create another thread ask’n posters in Boxingscene’s Lounge Section to help you with loan advice.

All this while claim’n to own’n multiple businesses.

Yeah Right....

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          So who we betting on getting thrown under the bus on Monday?
          My gut instinct tells me it'll probably be less of a big fish in order to get the ball rolling. This is just the beginning. Get the first one and keep flipping them until you get the big dog.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Isn't that Ivanka's husband?

That mfer would need to have murdered someone to get arrested by Monday. I highly doubt its him. There is likely some sh^t going down from the sounds of it, but there is still a deeper level of corruption in politics and some mfers won't fall unless they go out JFK style. I'd argue the President's son in law is one of those guys who don't get thrown to the wolves. Or if he were to be a lot of other mfers fall first.
            He's already been caught red handed doing multiple illegal activites. And with his debt, he would be a good target to go after first for the FBI, because getting a close up view of his financials could lead the FBI into all sorts of new evidence.

Specifically evidence that could show a trail of where the $ is coming from. Kushner and trump got their loans from a bank that launders $ for Russia. It's the only bank that Would loan them money anymore.

FBI can seize assets for this kind of ****. If Kushner sees an asset seizure coming, he's gonna kick the trumps to the curb and snitch for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
              He's already been caught red handed doing multiple illegal activites. And with his debt, he would be a good target to go after first for the FBI, because getting a close up view of his financials could lead the FBI into all sorts of new evidence.

Specifically evidence that could show a trail of where the $ is coming from. Kushner and trump got their loans from a bank that launders $ for Russia. It's the only bank that Would loan them money anymore.

FBI can seize assets for this kind of ****. If Kushner sees an asset seizure coming, he's gonna kick the trumps to the curb and snitch for sure.
              I'm just saying there is a difference between some random Trump guy going down vs his son in law & if its his son in law its really on. And I got no faith in our legal arm stopping the corruption that they are a part of when its a big enough name guy.

They will go after the guys who crossed the line who aren't THAT important to the powers that be. Thats the game thats almost always being played. If this is Kushner its for real game on & things will get for real dirty.

Although in fairness I hope that happens cuz the demolishing of our current political system is +EV for almost all of us + for a third or maybe even a fourth party gaining power & real change happening. But thats why I think both sides play within the rules with who to go after cuz giving one side a big enough L allows for them both to lose power to new players & to changes in the political machine. Neither the R's or D's want that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                And he's already starting to freak out on Twitter

Be on the lookout for a big distraction from Trump on Monday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  They lurkin but they ain't posting in the topic.......

Comment

I'm just saying there is a difference between some random Trump guy going down vs his son in law & if its his son in law its really on. And I got no faith in our legal arm stopping the corruption that they are a part of when its a big enough name guy.

They will go after the guys who crossed the line who aren't THAT important to the powers that be. Thats the game thats almost always being played. If this is Kushner its for real game on & things will get for real dirty.

Although in fairness I hope that happens cuz the demolishing of our current political system is +EV for almost all of us + for a third or maybe even a fourth party gaining power & real change happening. But thats why I think both sides play within the rules with who to go after cuz giving one side a big enough L allows for them both to lose power to new players & to changes in the political machine. Neither the R's or D's want that.
                    If you want third and fourth parties to get power. Change the way of winning from electoral votes to popular vote.

Comment

I hear you, its hard to imagine someone with so much power and his staff going down.

But the FBI isn't fcking around here, the way trump preemptively went after them, they are taking this personally, as they should.

The evidence we know about is already pretty overwhelming, imagine what we don't know.

The FBI doesn't indict someone on a whim. There is a long, strict process they have to follow. If they are indicting someone it means the evidence is very strong and abundant.

The FBI can Rico this, and at any moment they can just start freezing accounts and seizing assets. Believe me, anyone involved is scared as fck.

Whoever they indict Monday, will be someone they believe they can flip. Kushner is a perfect target IMO, but well see soon enough.

Comment

Working...
                      X