No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
    So trump plans to give amnesty still lol. I wonder if 1bad65 and John Barronwill still support him and act as if they didn't get cucked. What say you AddiX

http://www.breitbart.com/immigration...come-citizens/
    "Mr. Dougherty was not stating administration policy or the President's views," said Tyler Q. Houlton, the DHS deputy press secretary. "The White House will be issuing its priorities for immigration reform in the coming week."

Source:
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-administration-backs-giving-dreamers-path-citizenship-official-184730575.html

Better luck next time.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      "Mr. Dougherty was not stating administration policy or the President's views," said Tyler Q. Houlton, the DHS deputy press secretary. "The White House will be issuing its priorities for immigration reform in the coming week."

Source:
      https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-adm...184730575.html

Better luck next time.
      Just so we're clear here when they get amnesty will you still be supporting him?

Breitbart fake news now?

Comment

Just so we're clear here when they get amnesty will you still be supporting him?
        Calls for conjecture.

Plus, did you not read my post??

It clearly said that guy doesn't speak for Trump, and that Trump's policy proposal is yet to be revealed.

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
        Breitbart fake news now?
        It was to your ilk saying it was fake news, up until they said something anti-Trump and suddenly are legit.

Ask your side about their double standard on this.

Comment

Calls for conjecture.

Plus, did you not read my post??

It clearly said that guy doesn't speak for Trump, and that Trump's policy proposal is yet to be revealed.

It was to your ilk saying it was fake news, up until they said something anti-Trump and suddenly are legit.

Ask your side about their double standard on this.
          lol why won't you answer the question jesus

And what's my side? Please don't say you're calling me a lib. I asked you a simple question

Comment

• Rex Tillerson held a press conference to address a story saying he called Trump a moron & threatened to resign. He denied ever threatening to resign. He didn't deny calling Trump a moron. All that talk from Trump telling NFL owners to fire their players & Tillerson calls his boss a moron and doesn't get fired. Trump is a confirmed cuck

Comment

lol why won't you answer the question jesus
              Because it calls for conjecture.

Do you not know what that means??

IF Trump calls for amnesty, I'll give you my take. But unless he actually does that, I'm not going speculate.

Comment

Because it calls for conjecture.

Do you not know what that means??

IF Trump calls for amnesty, I'll give you my take. But unless he actually does that, I'm not going speculate.
                Wow you can't even say how you'd feel if he goes back on one of his biggest campaign promises.

You can't speculate on your feelings? lol you'll obviously keep supporting him no matter what

Comment

Wow you can't even say how you'd feel if he goes back on one of his biggest campaign promises.
                  I don't do conjecture, especially with grubers trying to score Gotcha! points.

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                  lol you'll obviously keep supporting him no matter what
                  Got another mind reader here!!

You suck at it like all the rest. Please, don't embarrass yourself by continuing to try and tell folks what's in their heads.

As I said, IF Trump advocates amnesty, hit me up. If you've been acting maturely, I'll be happy to address it.

If you keep annoying me, I'll keep you in suspense and intentionally not address it.

Your choice.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Rex Tillerson held a press conference to address a story saying he called Trump a moron & threatened to resign. He denied ever threatening to resign. He didn't deny calling Trump a moron. All that talk from Trump telling NFL owners to fire their players & Tillerson calls his boss a moron and doesn't get fired. Trump is a confirmed cuck
                    Tillerson is safe because of his connection with the Russian gov't through his time at Exxon. Putin and Tillerson have worked together on deals between exxon and the gov't run oil refineries.

Comment

I don't do conjecture, especially with grubers trying to score Gotcha! points.

Got another mind reader here!!

You suck at it like all the rest. Please, don't embarrass yourself by continuing to try and tell folks what's in their heads.

As I said, IF Trump advocates amnesty, hit me up. If you've been acting maturely, I'll be happy to address it.

If you keep annoying me, I'll keep you in suspense and intentionally not address it.

Your choice.....
                      lol you're such a little pu$$y. Any time I ask you about trump you always tip toe around my question

It's not a gotcha point. Either you will or you won't keep supporting him most people have no problem answering that

Comment

Working...
                      X