• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    Well stupid athletes be trying to get political
    That's the joke....

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Um, no.

For the THIRD time, he's not had a bill passed by Congress to sign.

Do you need a quick (and basic) Civics lesson before we proceed?

You mean passed by republicans to sign...lol
      Can't blame you, as I'm up to speed on the facts and Civics and you are lagging behind.

I admit, you know more, doesn't make you right. What about the FACT that trump has a full page of lies in the NYT's, and all the broken promises?
      As for defending him, I'm quite pleased so far with my vote. I've regretted votes before, but so far not this one.

So you're ok with an immature, unqualified lying, corrupt war mongering...(i could go on and on)
      Then why engage in the first place??

My mistake. I knew we would never agree on anything political.
      I'll keep saying the truth, as I have been.

What you see from trump isn't the truth, as you say, i refer you to the NYT full page of lies with links. But you see only what you want to see. You drank the orange koolaid, not me.
      And my guess you know it's the truth hence you leaving so quickly when challenged to point out any untruths on my part.
      I came back just this once to address this. I can admit when I'm wrong, but Trump can't, and neither can you, at least most times, and on major trump-republican-political issues, like his constant lying, broken promises and other character defects of his, making him severely unsuitable for the job as president.
      ------edit
      I shouldn't have even posted any response to anyone personally. In real life, as well as on the internet, i don't like debating with opposite side politics, because it just seems to go nowhere.

My best friend next door is a core trump supporter, and we never talk politics, so i shouldn't have addressed you. Again, i was wrong in doing so.
      But i do like occasionally commenting in general and making fun of the politicians themselves, and to refrain from targeting anyone online. I'm not a real political expert, but I try to keep up with it all and different news sources.

I try to be independent minded, and I don't trust politicians.
      Once they get in power, they tend to get worse as they get more involved. I love my country, but not the corporate military industrial complex aspect of it.
      Last edited by jazluvr; 09-23-2017, 02:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
        Huh?

He attempted to do so but it didnt pass legal muster
        what? the travel ban was held up by the supreme court. president trump is only enforcing an existing law passed by congress. it just so happens that a ******ed federal judge from obama's homestate and fake news sheeps thought it was illegal... while the sheeps cheer and praise DACA which is actually what is illegal - constitutionally and literally illegal immigrants LOL. baaah!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
            I came back just this once to address this. I can admit when I'm wrong, but Trump can't, and neither can you, at least most times, and on major trump-republican-political issues, like his constant lying, broken promises and other character defects of his, making him severely unsuitable for the job as president.
            Where am I wrong on this??

Trump hasn't been given healthcare legislation to sign. So it's not his fault, him lying, him being unqualified, etc.

Congress lied. Those Rs who now won't vote YES on repeal lied to their voters. It is what it is.

You're all bent out of shape I won't say I'm wrong on something Im correct on. What gives??

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Where am I wrong on this??

Trump hasn't been given healthcare legislation to sign. So it's not his fault, him lying, him being unqualified, etc.

Congress lied. Those Rs who now won't vote YES on repeal lied to their voters. It is what it is.

You're all bent out of shape I won't say I'm wrong on something Im correct on. What gives??
              many republicans and pretty much every clinton lackey democrat flat out refuse to work with him simply because he isn't part of the swamp but you got all these sheeps holding that against him like it's a bad thing lol. then they say he's a dictator but don't understand how government works. apparently trump is supposed to create law, fulfill every campaign promise in one year somehow without being a dictator... oh but he's a dictator anyway even though he hasn't done all those things. these people are straight up ******ed, i'm sorry.

primaries are going to be a bloodbath next year.
              Last edited by John Barron; 09-25-2017, 08:43 AM.

Comment

• Is Trump going to do anything about Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands? He doesn't seem to give a **** about either despite both being US territories

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                  many republicans and pretty much every clinton lackey democrat flat out refuse to work with him simply because he isn't part of the swamp but you got all these sheeps holding that against him like it's a bad thing lol. then they say he's a dictator but don't understand how government works. apparently trump is supposed to create law, fulfill every campaign promise in one year somehow without being a dictator... oh but he's a dictator anyway even though he hasn't done all those things. these people are straight up ******ed, i'm sorry.
                  Exactly.

He's damned if he does, damned if he don't. Nothing will ever satisfy the anti-Trump folks.

Trump could cure cancer and they'd call him a ****phobe for not curing AIDS first.

Trump fought the status quo. If I'd wanted the status quo, I'd have voted for Jeb Bush.

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                  primaries are going to be a bloodbath next year.
                  No one major will run against Trump in the R primary.

Comment

• Is this the first time Dotard united a group of people?.

Comment

• Glad i didn't drink the koolaid.
                      ..........TRUMP
                      Making America 1958 Again

<-----trump threatens war with worlds most dangerous and immature "Rocket Man".

See NYT list of 100 Trump lies, complete with links, backtracks on almost every campaign promise, poses for pics with Russians in oval office, US media banned, only russians allowed. Turns swamp into sewer.

Appoints Goldman Sachs billionaires to cabinet, loses temper and composure frequently, family and cabinet (Mnuchin) bilks taxpayer money, still holds campaign rallies, obssesed with Clinton votes, accuses Obama of wire-tapping trump tower, no proof.
                      I personally think he ran for prez just to spite Obama and undo all his work, hence-1958 again...civil rights-liberties going away, thanks, douchebag sessions.

Oh, Trump calls him an idiot, tells him to resign, why? Because he recused himself from russia investigation...am i right? Correct me if I'm wrong, I can take it.
                      Ignores all intelligent agencies of russian interference in election, (been going on for years). Invites them to oval office, declares relief of firing Colmey for russia investigation.

US media banned, Russia media invited only. Admires Putin, maybe other dictators...is he jealous? He has a hard time getting anything done, so...maybe.

My fingers getting tired, so I'll stop...oh, but there's sooo much more! Stay tuned, folks!
                      Continues with racism, calls NFL players names, wants them fired, causes yet another controvery...sheeesh!

Dividing America like only Trump can. What a guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X