OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Um, no.

For the THIRD time, he's not had a bill passed by Congress to sign.

Do you need a quick (and basic) Civics lesson before we proceed?

Can't blame you, as I'm up to speed on the facts and Civics and you are lagging behind.

As for defending him, I'm quite pleased so far with my vote. I've regretted votes before, but so far not this one.

Then why engage in the first place??

I'll keep saying the truth, as I have been.

And my guess you know it's the truth hence you leaving so quickly when challenged to point out any untruths on my part.
    How can you support Trump then say you have a problem with liars and people who don't keep their promises?

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
      I asked if you are a part of his core voters. And he hasn't signed a bill cuz he doesn't bother to read even most of the daily briefings, let alone bills...lol. He makes others do everything, so they own it...legislation, bills....etc. And he gets furious when he can't play dictator.

Look, i'm not going to get drawn into an endless debate with you because most every post by you defends him. I've been here too long and gotten into too many debates, and I'm tired of it. End of conversation. Say what you will.
      The president doesnt pass laws. That's the legislature aka the Congress.

For a bill to pass both the house and Senate has to pass it. Once it's done only then can the president sign the bill.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
        I asked if you are a part of his core voters. And he hasn't signed a bill cuz he doesn't bother to read even most of the daily briefings, let alone bills...lol. He makes others do everything, so they own it...legislation, bills....etc. And he gets furious when he can't play dictator.

Look, i'm not going to get drawn into an endless debate with you because most every post by you defends him. I've been here too long and gotten into too many debates, and I'm tired of it. End of conversation. Say what you will.
        lol name these bill then. are you basic b*tches still going with the dictator angle? president trump (i know you die a little bit inside every time you accidentally read this) has gone thru the legislature on every major issue he campaigned on. if president trump (got you again) wanted to play dictator he would be creating immigration law with an executive order like obumass did. keep chewing your food, sheep, baaah!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Tell that to his first wife.

Tell it to the voters of Arizona he lied too as well.

Most have. The problem is they only have a slim margin, and liars like McCain, Collins, and Murkowski are not allowing the repeal legislation to pass.

Trump is blameless here. He hasn't gotten a repeal bill to his desk. He hasn't lied on this issue like the 3 liars I cited.
          Blame your tea party ppl guys.

McCain is just one guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            Blame your tea party ppl guys.

McCain is just one guy.
            Murkowski and Collins aren't TP people.

Rand said he will vote No on this one, but iirc he voted Yes on the previous repeal bill.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
              lol name these bill then. are you basic b*tches still going with the dictator angle? president trump (i know you die a little bit inside every time you accidentally read this) has gone thru the legislature on every major issue he campaigned on. if president trump (got you again) wanted to play dictator he would be creating immigration law with an executive order like obumass did. keep chewing your food, sheep, baaah!
              Huh?

He attempted to do so but it didnt pass legal muster

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                Huh?

He attempted to do so but it didnt pass legal muster
                Actually it does pass "legal mustard"

But you can always find an idiot liberal judge to try and block it..

How many 3rd world Muslim hordes have we imported this year if trump ban wasn't successful?

How many hordes have we taken in??

How many times did you criticize obama when he made law by abusing executive order?

2 easy questions hombre

Comment

• This repeal stuff shows everything thats wrong with politics.

For what, the last 7 years republicans all told us everything that is wrong with Obamacare. They couldnt stop talking about it.

Now they get their chance to do better. What do we find out?

They didnt look for solutions during those 7 years. They just *****ed and complained. That was enough for them. They have no new ideas, no path forward, cant get on the same page... Even Trump who promised great healthcare for everyone, he was gonna fix this, gonna fix that, but never saying how, we havent heard of a single one of his ideas on the matter.

This will get passed sooner or later. But when it gets passed its gonna be because they need a win, a face saving measure, and it will have nothing to do with the bill's merits.

Comment

• Trump talking about football and basketball players. He needs to stick to politics

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      Trump talking about football and basketball players. He needs to stick to politics
                      Well stupid athletes be trying to get political

Comment

Working...
                      X