No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bobby Dee View Post
    Cold blooded! Yo,sloblow he basically just called you ******eder than a mutha****a
    What? This is the first time I have ever seen someone slurring their typed words. Slow down, youth!

Comment

• Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
      Why do you think everyone needs to hold your hand through every topic? People can't understand it for you.
      I am slow. I am not the sharpest one on here just ask Adam Ali for clarification. So you better hold my hand and lead me through your thoughts.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Ignore Berker. He is in the distraction alt mode at the moment.
        Yea imma do that because he's a waste of time. His counter to me posting verified facts is "you're wrong". Just wasting my time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Comey was appointed as head of the FBI in 2013 by then President Barack Obama.
          Correct

You now have all the pieces. Can you put the puzzle together....

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          If you're trying to make a case that Comey wasn't qualified for the job or he was a political appointment by Obama I suggest you stop before you make a fool of yourself.
          As you saw, you are dead wrong.

Don't try and think ahead of me. Work on keeping up first.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Correct

Put the pieces together for me please. Are you sayin his appointment to the FBI was political? Are you saying Comey was unqualified?

Comment

• Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
              Why do you think everyone needs to hold your hand through every topic? People can't understand it for you.
              And that is why he's on Ignore (and asking to be taken off I might add).

That's his shtick. He demands endless sourcing, data, explanations, etc and when provided them he plays dumb.

When the other person tires of this nonsense and stops answering him, he proclaims victory and/or says you must agree with him now.

If he ever quits playing this childish game, then I'll gladly take him off ignore.

Comment

Put the pieces together for me please. Are you sayin his appointment to the FBI was political? Are you saying Comey was unqualified?
                I've answered No to those.

See, you still aren't keeping up.

Comment

I've answered No to those.

See, you still aren't keeping up.
                  No. I don't want to assume. I want you to put the pieces together and lay it out for me. I'm not gonna assume I know what you're trying to say and end up talking about something that's not what you're saying.

Comment

Yea imma do that because he's a waste of time. His counter to me posting verified facts is "you're wrong". Just wasting my time.
                    1bad65 already pointed it out to you, but you kept on with the stupidity.

Trump clearly stated Trump Tower was tapped. That's not true and there is no evidence to suggest that
                    No evidence to suggest that? The man they wiretapped just happened to own a residence in Trump tower for over ten years but that's not evidence enough to suggest that.

Comment

Correct

Conjecture is what he is hinting at.
                      I called it.

Comment

Working...
                      X