OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    And who appointed Comey?
    Barrack Obama but oh please continue. I am sure conjecture is around the corner.

Comment

And who appointed Comey?

Comey was appointed as head of the FBI in 2013 by then President Barack Obama. Comey's qualifications for the job includes being a law clerk for U.S. District Judge John M. Walker who was appointed by George H. Bush. Then he joined the U.S. Attorney's office in 1987. He served as a U.S. Assistant Attorney under Bill Clinton from 1996-2001. He worked under George W. Bush from 2002-2005. In 2003 he was appointed by George W. Bush to become a Deputy Attorney General and was confirmed by the Senate.

If you're trying to make a case that Comey wasn't qualified for the job or he was a political appointment by Obama I suggest you stop before you make a fool of yourself.

Comment

He's engaging in attrition tactics.

He's going to just dig in and concede nothing, and when everyone else stops posting because of his nonsense he will then say he was proved correct.
        He knows he's wrong. He's really just trolling or very dumb.

Comment

• Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
          Just saying I'm wrong doesn't make me wrong. I'll ask you again. What information do you have that proves Obama tapped Trump and Trump towers as Trump claimed? The DOJ, FBI, and NSD have all said that claim isn't true. If you have information saying otherwise please provide it.

Comment

Look at you. Doing what you are accusing others of doing.

All you keep saying is Motor is wrong.
            How is he wrong?

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Just saying I'm wrong doesn't make me wrong. I'll ask you again. What information do you have that proves Obama tapped Trump and Trump towers as Trump claimed? The DOJ, FBI, and NSD have all said that claim isn't true. If you have information saying otherwise please provide it.
              Ignore Berker. He is in the distraction alt mode at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                You being wrong makes you wrong. That's how that works.

Trump clearly stated Trump Tower was tapped. That's not true and there is no evidence to suggest that
                Those are your words, and they are wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Look at you. Doing what you are accusing others of doing.

All you keep saying is Motor is wrong.
                  How is he wrong?
                  Why do you think everyone needs to hold your hand through every topic? People can't understand it for you.

Comment

Why do you think everyone needs to hold your hand through every topic? People can't understand it for you.
                    Cold blooded! Yo,sloblow he basically just called you ******eder than a mutha****a

Comment

You can't even begin to explain it. Go ahead tell me I don't understand and that I am dumb too.

Comment

Working...
                      X