OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    1bad65 pretty much answers it for me
    Both parties supported it, both parties are controlled by the same corporate interests that pushed for it. Get it?

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
      John Barron is starting to sweat right about now

Lmao.. this is why trump should stay off Twitter..

The said thing is his older posts are spot on, but now that he is president, he is literally doing everything (not just this) that he use to complain about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
        Both parties supported it, both parties are controlled by the same corporate interests that pushed for it. Get it?
        I agree with that. Still doesn't make the trade acts good for American workers..

We need to hold politicians accountable..

Literally this is the only issue that Bernie sanders and trump agreed on and even campaigned on, and they are in complete opposites on the political spectrum

Comment

• Comment

Not between the period of 1979 and 1995.
            Then your data is in error.

As I said, I have a source citation I'll post up later. I've had this debate countless times, and not once have I seen data showing as you assert. And it's not from a lack of asking on my part.

Wages grew in the 80s. It sure wasn't a 'party decade' brought on by falling wages. That's laughable.

Comment

• That's ONE donor.

Gotta do better.

Let's be real and not get stuck in minutiae. Trump self-funded, while his D opponent gobbled up millions in corporate donations.

So their gal lost, after they spend countless millions on her campaign. That's hardly them "running things".

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                That's ONE donor.

Gotta do better.

Let's be real and not get stuck in minutiae. Trump self-funded, while his D opponent gobbled up millions in corporate donations.

So their gal lost, after they spend countless millions on her campaign. That's hardly them "running things".
                Trumps inner circle has how many goldman sachs employees and corporate bigwigs?

I never claimed either party was better or worse, simply pointed out that both are controlled by multinationals.

Comment

• Goldman Sachs gave to McCain:
                  http://www.opensecrets.org/pres08/contrib.php?cycle=2008&cid=N00006424

And Mitt Romney:
                  http://www.alternet.org/election-2012/why-goldman-sachs-all-romney-enemy-my-enemy-my-president

Comment

Trumps inner circle has how many goldman sachs employees and corporate bigwigs?
                    Non sequitur

We're discussing campaign money.

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
                    I never claimed either party was better or worse, simply pointed out that both are controlled by multinationals.
                    Maybe, but Trump isnt.

Ever wonder why lifer politicians on BOTH sides attacked the man so fervently?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      Non sequitur

We're discussing campaign money.

Maybe, but Trump isnt.

Ever wonder why lifer politicians on BOTH sides attacked the man so fervently?
                      Good point. Hopefully he fulfills his campaign pledges and things improve.

Comment

Working...
                      X