Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's absolutely embarrasing for Americans that Trump is even in the discussion let alone win the Republican nominee

Comment

• Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
      It's absolutely embarrasing for Americans that Trump is even in the discussion let alone win the Republican nominee
      Maybe, but in my way of thinking Trump is a bit of an overreaction to the Obama Presidency. In some ways I think a portion of the country felt his presidency was forced upon them, and that their voices were no longer heard or important. Trump speaks their language, he speaks fluent outrage and he does it spectacularly.

Trump is comfort food for the dejected....

Comment

• Trump whitewashed the other candidates during that debate. The man is genuinely going to be the Republican nominee and it very well will be close to a sweep for him.

Comment

• Cruz
          Rubio
          Christie
          Trump
          Bush
          Kasich

is how I scored last night's debate. The fewer number of people on stage, the more Trump exposes just how little he knows. Cruz obliterated him early. Chump came back a little with his little irrelevant tearjerker story about 9/11 and then faded away. Rubio is an effective, if a little too well rehearsed, debater. Kasich has no business on the stage instead of Carson and Fiorina.

Funny how a lot of the same people that were telling us Jeb Bush was inevitable 6 months ago are saying the same thing about Trump. Let's see what he does after he loses Iowa and South Carolina. I doubt he stays in the race, his ego won't allow him.

Comment

• Meanwhile in Donaldville..

Comment

• Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
              It's absolutely embarrasing for Americans that Trump is even in the discussion let alone win the Republican nominee
              and why is it embarrasing?

the mans a marketing genius who doesnt trust the government and is addicted to winning and creating money.

at first i didnt like him, but the more i see this generation the more i think maybe a tough, gritty, no nonsense old capitalist is exactly what our country needs.

Comment

• Former Clinton staffer George Stephanopoulos is probably on suicide watch. New interview from this morning.

Comment

• so this is an hour long deconstruction of people's unfounded bigotry against the trumpster, and it goes without saying how criminal the mainstream media has tried to mislead us.

Last edited by John Barron; 01-19-2016, 05:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                    so this is an hour long deconstruction of people's unfounded bigotry against the trumpster, and it goes without saying how criminal the mainstream media has tried to mislead us.

The political pundit class do not know what to do. They are realizing just how meaningless and uninfluential their branding tactics are to the people who are aware. This Trump phenomenon is forcing them to look in the mirror

Comment

• Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
                      The political pundit class do not know what to do. They are realizing just how meaningless and uninfluential their branding tactics are to the people who are aware. This Trump phenomenon is forcing them to look in the mirror
                      everyone is stumped, the toupee truthers are on milk cartoons.

Comment

Working...
                      X