No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's put it this way:

Both sides brought weapons, both sides committed assaults, but the 'right' brought the most destructive weapon to this battle of knuckleheads.

Surely you can agree with that?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Opinions don't trump facts. 100% may say it's all the fault of the 'right', but that doesn't negate the fact both the 'left' and 'right' committed violence and had members arrested for it.
      Nor does it negate the fact that a neo nazi was arrested and charged with second-degree murder, three counts of malicious wounding, and one count related to leaving the scene. Nor does it change the reality that society is holding this side accountable in the ways I listed.

Comment

Let's put it this way:

Both sides brought weapons, both sides committed assaults, but the 'right' brought the most destructive weapon to this battle of knuckleheads.

Surely you can agree with that?
        Society has decided the blame lies with the neo nazi, white supremacist, Cuck supporter side. One side defended themselves from the attacks of the neo nazi's. If you wish to parrot Cuck and try to blame both sides, I can't stop you.

Protesting white supremacists is a positive thing. Well, at least to decent Americans it is.
        Last edited by The Big Dunn; 08-17-2017, 10:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          We are at a point where your lack of intelligence and reading ability is causing a problem.
          You know what affirmative action boy, I'm going to put you in Time Out for a month.

You can't get your ignorant racist self to stop hurling insults and lying about me.

I'll take you out of Time Out in a month. If you still can't get yourself off Level 1 of the Graham's Hierarchy of Disagreement pyramid I'll simply put you on permanent ignore.

No wonder people like you need affirmative action to help you possibly make it in this country.

I come here for adult debate, and I'm not going to tolerate a racist like yourself hurling false charges and insults at me. If that's all you can muster intellectually, you aren't worth my time.
          Last edited by 1bad65; 08-17-2017, 10:19 AM.

Comment

We are at a point where your lack of intelligence and reading ability is causing a problem.

You are a Cuck supporter. You just said you are Jewish. I listed Jewish supporters separately and said all of you are being isolated.

Sorry dude but the world sees you as a neo nazi or a sympathizer right now since you are an unabashed Cuck supporter. You don't get to control how people see you.

It's the same as you suggesting Obama was a Muslim. Don't get upset when your logic is used to judge who you are.
            Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            You know what affirmative action boy, I'm going to put you in Time Out for a month.

You can't get your ignorant racist self to stop hurling insults and lying about me.

I'll take you out of Time Out in a month. If you still can't get yourself off Level 1 of the Graham's Hierarchy of Disagreement pyramid I'll simply put you on permanent ignore.

No wonder people like you need affirmative action to help you possibly make it in this country.

I come here for adult debate, and I'm not going to tolerate a racist like yourself hurling false charges and insults at me. If that's all you can muster intellectually, you aren't worth my time.
            LMFAO!!! where did I lie about you?

Bye, Felicia!

Comment

Sup

Comment

You can't call out someone for being racist by spouting off racist **** like this.

Comment

That's a strawman. It may be factual, but it's irrelevant to the facts I presented.

Let's cut to the chase....
                  Did both sides have members who resorted to violence and were arrested for it?

Yes or No
                  No, the straw man defense you are trying to pull is BLAMING BOTH SIDES.

You really are a piece of work. It's amazing how many of you here are brainwashed to sympathize with anything that comes out of right wing propaganda.

Comment

LMFAO!!! where did I lie about you?

Bye, Felicia!
                    This is how those folks get down. They project their racism on others and tell those others that they're the racist ones.

Keep up the good fight my man.

Comment

• Originally posted by North Star View Post
                      You can't call out someone for being racist by spouting off racist **** like this.
                      He called me one, so I treated him like one would. A man can only take so much.

It wasn't the best thing to do and I don't typically respond like that, but it needed to be said.

He needed a taste of his own medicine.

Comment

Working...
                      X