Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The moderator let her off easy with the email question...NBC does not want to really test her.

Comment

• Hillary will lose any debate regarding Guns

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
        Imagine Mathed eating his burgers and drinking his beer screaming at the TV!
        Originally posted by Colonel Rudyo View Post
        Falcons 21
        Saints 14

Dear god, how awesome would one of those viewer feedback things they do on like CNN/FOX be with a group consisting only of Bscene members.
        Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        I stopped watching, I can't listen to that crap anymore. They're both full of crap and Trump is a loud jackass. Bernie would destroy both of these turds in a debate.
        I wish they'd post mathed's response every time crooked shillary lies. Bernie vs Trump debates would have been epic

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
          Good points but he's inarticulate. Lack of political experience is showing.
          Yeah, he is rough around the edges, but that's his "charm". He isn't a polished politician, he speaks from the heart,,, right or wrong, and that's why people like him...

Comment

• Comment

• Anyone wanting to see a trump train wreck has to be kinda disappointed... He has been pretty calm,,, hillary is the one taking the sly digs at him..

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                Photoshopped lol

Comment

• Trump is looking bad. Hilary's delivery isn't the best but I feel she's winning at the moment

Comment

• Hilary ain't ****!

Comment

• Hillary playing the race card is unprofessional

Comment

Working...
                      X