No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    There was very little chance this was going to pass once the CBO scored it.
    You mean the CBO who underestimated the cost of Obamacare by half??

Yeah, those guys have no credibility.

Comment

Who is the leader of the Republican Party? President Cuck. This is on him.

You are embarrassing yourself by trying to deflect through a simple civics point. We all know the official role of Congress. We also know the Senate took this vote at the direction of the President.

This is a failure of leadership. This is failure to make good on a campaign promise. The failure is magnified because the party controls the Presidency, Senate and House.
      I cannot take this ignorance and stupidity anymore from you big dunny. You just landed on another ignore list.

Comment

Who is the leader of the Republican Party? President Cuck.
        Actually that's Reince Priebus.

Want to keep spewing more ignorance? Be my guest.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Back to childish insults again.

When you can discuss like an adult, let me know.
          Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Gruber didn't call them stupid for nothing.

But hey, they've got to be desperate to 'win' something. They lost the Presidential election, and are 0-4 in Congressional special elections since.

Who would have thought insulting the voters wouldn't be a winning strategy?
          When I read a simpleton like this I get so annoyed at posters that are intelligent and have a command of issues that voted for Trump.

I get that if you are fresh out of college the job market sucked so you were frustrated. I understand if your healthcare premium skyrocketed. I get if you are a religious conservative. Hell, I can even understand if you just hate black people.

But doesn't it bother any of you that this guy is voting for the same guy you were? No knowledge, low information, no understanding of how things work. A sheep that believes any wild conspiracy so long as its from a source that feeds into his fears and insecurities.

Doesn't it make you pause and maybe re think things?

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
            I cannot take this ignorance and stupidity anymore from you big dunny. You just landed on another ignore list.
            Unbelievable, you are a disgraceful coward.

You can hide from me, you can't hide from the truth.
            Last edited by The Big Dunn; 07-28-2017, 09:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Actually that's Reince Priebus.

Want to keep spewing more ignorance? Be my guest.
              Prior to the election he was. Now, once Cuck won, he became the party leader.

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
                what did obama accomplish?

ill wait...
                https://soapboxie.com/us-politics/14...ople-Dont-Know

wait no longer.

Besides, this isn't a point by point comparison because Cuck hasn't been President long enough.

The point is this was a spectacular failure. He has to own it.

Comment

https://soapboxie.com/us-politics/14...ople-Dont-Know

wait no longer.

Besides, this isn't a point by point comparison because Cuck hasn't been President long enough.

The point is this was a spectacular failure. He has to own it.
                  lmao, sends me to a liberal propaganda article , i expect nothing less from a liberal

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
                    lmao, sends me to a liberal propaganda article , i expect nothing less from a liberal
                    So I provide a link to answer your question and because I was able to your only recourse is to try and denigrate it.

Sorry Jas but it's fine if you don't like Obama, but to suggest he didn't accomplish anything is beyond ******ed.

Comment

Prior to the election he was. Now, once Cuck won, he became the party leader.
                      To you, yes.

In reality, no.

Comment

Working...
                      X