OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Let's start with the facts:

Flynn lied about his contacts with Russia and was let go and is under investigation

Sessions failed to disclose his contacts with Russia and had to recuse himself.

Kushner failed to disclose his contacts with Russia and is under investigation

Those are three people close to Trump who have lied about their contacts with Russia. Russia interfered with our elections, we know that to be a fact also. The investigation needs to be completed before we start calling anything a conspiracy or proclaiming anyone guilty or innocent. Something is going on or else people wouldn't be lying/failing to disclose their contacts with Russia. Doesn't that make you a lil suspicious?
    His analogy is horrible. He should have said close friends and family members of Steve were meeting with the car thieves.

Comment

• Trump tells the truth 5% of the time according to..

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

This POS is going to start being honest under oath? I think not.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        His analogy is horrible. He should have said close friends and family members of Steve were meeting with the car thieves.
        I'm not saying there's a fire, but these guys won't even admit there's smoke.

Comment

I'm not saying there's a fire, but these guys won't even admit there's smoke.
          I know. A neutral person would say let's watch the investigation play out but these folks are saying it isn't even worthy of an investigation because MSM is just telling lies.

Comment

• Ok, there are suspicious contacts. One person at a time, please.

Let's start with Flynn. I'll be happy to address all the others you want one at a time after we discuss Flynn.

Flynn misled the Administration about his doings with Russia. Trump immediately fired him for it.

How does that fit in with your 'Trump colluded with Russia' theory?
            Last edited by 1bad65; 06-10-2017, 06:33 PM.

Comment

• Is AddiX still banned?

Comment

We don't know if Trump colluded with Russia or not. The investigation isn't over. What we do know is people in Trump's administration held meetings with Russian officials they didn't disclose and one was fired for it, one had to recuse himself from the investigation because of it and one is now under investigation because of it. We also know Russia did interfer with our elections. Those are the facts we do know about Russia and Russia and the Trump campaign. Once the investigation is finished we'll know if Trump himself colluded with Russia or if it was just the people around him. Let's wait until the investigation is complete before we start making definite statements.
                If his team was involved it's a sure bet that Trump knew. I remember him saying during the campaign maybe we should have the Russians hack Hilary's emails. Its no coincidence...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
                  Is AddiX still banned?
                  I believe 1bad65 got him permabanned like he did to Sunspace.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    Ok, there are suspicious contacts. One person at a time, please.

Let's start with Flynn. I'll be happy to address all the others you want one at a time after we discuss Flynn.

Flynn misled the Administration about his doings with Russia. Trump immediately fired him for it.

How does that fit in with your 'Trump colluded with Russia' theory?
                    If you agree that there were suspicious contacts between members of the administration and the state that interfered with our elections, then logically you should be in favor of the investigations and be prepared to wait for their conclusions.

Im not big on the collusion theory, thats why i never talk about it, but alot of people sound like they are against it and i dont understand why.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      I believe 1bad65 got him permabanned like he did to Sunspace.
                      Sunspace got himself banned. Don't blame anyone else for that idiot getting banned except the idiot himself

Comment

Working...
                      X