No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Democrat Johnathan Gruber was a key architect of Obamacare.

After it passed, Gruber was caught on video saying this:

"This bill was written in a tortured way to make sure [the Congressional Budget Office] did not score the mandate as taxes. If CBO scored the mandate as taxes, the bill dies. OK? So it’s written to do that. In terms of risk-rated subsidies, if you had a law which said healthy people are going to pay in — you made explicit that healthy people pay in and sick people get money — it would not have passed. OK? Lack of transparency is a huge political advantage. And basically, call it the stupidity of the American voter or whatever, but basically that was really, really critical to get the thing to pass. Look, I wish … we could make it all transparent, but I’d rather have this law than not."

So I point out to them that their own party mocked them for being "stupid" and counts on those "stupid" voters to pass their agenda.

Its quite effective, because it cant be refuted.

But it still boggles the mind. How can anyone support a political party literally caught on video laughing while calling it's voters "stupid"??
    Look at this guy's interpretation. He interpret ted this as if Gruber was only referring to Democrats. If anything, he was referring to conservatives who hate social programs or raising taxes to look after the poor and needy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
      First I was supposed to be on the left/a democrat, now I'm supposed to be on the right

Make up your minds!
      Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      I was referring to 1bad65. Did you think I was referring to you?
      Democrats attacking each other

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
        Democrats attacking each other
        How much you made today?

Comment

That's too broad a question. How about you ask me about certain places and I'll answer each one?

You can ask me about multiple places in each post, if course.
          Its not broad at all.

You said public places. Name some. I mean its your idea, you MUST some examples in mind. Otherwise whats the point?

Comment

Since its being debated currently, and was only legalized here recently, I'll say I fully support the right to carry on public universities.
            Ok how does that improve their lives?

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
              Its not broad at all.

You said public places. Name some. I mean its your idea, you MUST some examples in mind. Otherwise whats the point?
              Ok then, I'll do my best.

If I miss any places you'd like my opinion on, just ask. I'll be happy to answer.

Examples include public universities, parks, sidewalks, streets, pools, and lakes.

I can't think of any more off the top of my head. Doesn't mean there aren't more, of course.

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
              Ok how does that improve their lives?
              That doesn't matter to me. I'm solely arguing about individual gun rights. The Constitution doesn't mandate improvements as a condition for a right, so it's a moot point.

I will say this about that though; as with everything in life, any changes have pros and cons. I believe in following the Constitution and letting the chips fall where they may.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                How much you made today?
                I already told u my schedule

And sorry i dont need booty today

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                  I already told u my schedule

And sorry i dont need booty today
                  I knew you were a man-lover. Go elsewhere with that.

Comment

• So did anything come from the hearings today..

All I saw was that no one testified that trump had collusion or forced anyone to drop investigation..

And comey lost all credibility.. never makes post-meeting memos his entire career, until trump canned his ass

Anything else I missed???

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                      I'd take Comey's word over President Pinnochio everyday of the week and twice on Sunday.

Trump "peeleft: can't even spell the word integrity never mind have'n any.
                      Comey's word is shyt..

Trump is no angel, but everything he said he would do as president, he has either done or attempted to do.

Get rid of Obamacare--- trump tried

Ban on immigration- trump did

Get out of BS treaties- he exits the Paris accords, and some smaller scale treaties/agreements

Get the best minds from business world- cabinet filled with CEOs

You may not agree with him, and that's perfectly fine, but you must acknowledge that he has pretty much kept his word on many things, even if you don't like what he is doing or agree with him..

It's not like he talked tough about Muslim immigration and then once elected, opened up the floodgates for immigration..

Comment

Working...
                      X