This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    They are too stupid to take advantage of this right.

Here at UT Austin, a liberal leaning university, we had 2 incidents a gun in the hands of a student would have stopped, a mass stabbing (by a nut, not a ******) and a ****-murder of a coed by a homeless guy.

Those both happened AFTER the students were allowed to carry on campus.

Their response; to protest against the law allowing them to arm themselves.

You really can't fix stupid.
    Too stoopid to use it too
    There will be too many suicide through self inflicted gunshot if u arm liberals

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      All this guy does is spit out right/conservative talking point but after seeing his understanding of things, he probably believes that he is neutral/independent.
      First I was supposed to be on the left/a ********, now I'm supposed to be on the right

Make up your minds!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
        First I was supposed to be on the left/a ********, now I'm supposed to be on the right

Make up your minds!
        I was referring to 1bad65. Did you think I was referring to you?

Comment

******** Johnathan Gruber was a key architect of *****care.

After it passed, Gruber was caught on video saying this:

"This bill was written in a tortured way to make sure [the Congressional Budget Office] did not score the mandate as taxes. If CBO scored the mandate as taxes, the bill dies. OK? So it’s written to do that. In terms of risk-rated subsidies, if you had a law which said healthy people are going to pay in — you made explicit that healthy people pay in and sick people get money — it would not have passed. OK? Lack of transparency is a huge political advantage. And basically, call it the stupidity of the American voter or whatever, but basically that was really, really critical to get the thing to pass. Look, I wish … we could make it all transparent, but I’d rather have this law than not."

So I point out to them that their own party mocked them for being "stupid" and counts on those "stupid" voters to pass their agenda.

Its quite effective, because it cant be refuted.

But it still boggles the mind. How can anyone support a political party literally caught on video laughing while calling it's voters "stupid"??
          Look at this guy's interpretation. He interpret ted this as if Gruber was only referring to ********s. If anything, he was referring to conservatives who hate social programs or raising taxes to look after the poor and needy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post

Make up your minds!
            Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            I was referring to 1bad65. Did you think I was referring to you?
            ********s attacking each other

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
              ********s attacking each other
              How much you made today?

Comment

That's too broad a question. How about you ask me about certain places and I'll answer each one?

You can ask me about multiple places in each post, if course.
                Its not broad at all.

You said public places. Name some. I mean its your idea, you MUST some examples in mind. Otherwise whats the point?

Comment

Since its being debated currently, and was only legalized here recently, I'll say I fully support the right to carry on public universities.
                  Ok how does that improve their lives?

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                    Its not broad at all.

You said public places. Name some. I mean its your idea, you MUST some examples in mind. Otherwise whats the point?
                    Ok then, I'll do my best.

If I miss any places you'd like my opinion on, just ask. I'll be happy to answer.

Examples include public universities, parks, sidewalks, streets, pools, and lakes.

I can't think of any more off the top of my head. Doesn't mean there aren't more, of course.

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                    Ok how does that improve their lives?
                    That doesn't matter to me. I'm solely arguing about individual gun rights. The Constitution doesn't mandate improvements as a condition for a right, so it's a moot point.

I will say this about that though; as with everything in life, any changes have pros and cons. I believe in following the Constitution and letting the chips fall where they may.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      How much you made today?
                      I already told u my schedule

And sorry i dont need booty today

Comment

Working...
                      X