Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LMAO... How did brushmyhair get banned...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMAO... How did brushmyhair get banned...

Lol.. How did brush get banned?

That dude is gonna go crazy not being able to post.. This may sound like good news, but when dude is back, he is gonna flood the lounge with every thought he had while he was away

Sum it up?
    Andre Ward
    Chargers
    Tom Brady
    Broner
    Mayweather
    Mayweather
    Flaming ****

Comment

he got banned? probably by something really silly, i got banned for posting outside sticky threads for example

Comment

Free Bush you God damn commie bastards.

Comment

He sent all of us in the fantasy league an email telling us he'll be okay and why he got banned lol. The kid is slightly off. He got banned for taking **** about Steve Kim.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            He sent all of us in the fantasy league an email telling us he'll be okay and why he got banned lol. The kid is slightly off. He got banned for taking **** about Steve Kim.
            Lol for some reason this reminds me of when jas and Steve Kim lost their **** on twitter after Manny's May 2nd failure.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              Lol for some reason this reminds me of when jas and Steve Kim lost their **** on twitter after Manny's May 2nd failure.
              Lol what were they saying? That's too much lol. Brush always emails us in the league when he gets banned, its his only outlet lol.

Comment

I can see my tiny hobbit man child friend Brush rolling back in forth in his wheelchair in front of his computer relentlessly. He takes another sip of mountain dew...He's all sweaty and contemplating actually going outside. Brush's life is hell right now.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  Lol what were they saying? That's too much lol. Brush always emails us in the league when he gets banned, its his only outlet lol.
                  Kevin Iole and Dan Rafael were retweeting them so people could laugh at how distraught they were.

Comment

He strokes his scraggly flea infested beard nervously...a Cheeto tumbles to the ground. He puts on his fedora and rolls outside...

Comment

Working...
                    X