Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson had sex with my girlfriend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm gonna be honest if Mike Tyson ****ed my girl, I would be extremely proud.

I would probably let him do it again lol, if he hung out with me after, maybe we could blaze and talk about the good old days.

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
      I'm gonna be honest if Mike Tyson ****ed my girl, I would be extremely proud.

I would probably let him do it again lol, if he hung out with me after, maybe we could blaze and talk about the good old days.
      You a beta .

If you were in love and mike called your girl and said hey im in town. And came over and
      Doggied and froggied your girl after handing you a camera to record it,and said you next little bitcch while pulling out and stroking it
      With your girls juice on him ,would you be proud then.

Lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
        You a beta .

If you were in love and mike called your girl and said hey im in town. And came over and
        Doggied and froggied your girl after handing you a camera to record it,and said you next little bitcch while pulling out and stroking it
        With your girls juice on him ,would you be proud then.

Lmfao
        How am I beta. I'm not in love with my girl. I'm just with her because she makes me feel good.

If i can get a chance to hang out with mike tyson then she can bang him if she wants. That seems like a fair trade to me.

Also who else can say they banged a girl that mike tyson banged? Yo think mike tyson was the only dude she banged? every one of your girls has probably been with like 20 other dudes in her life.
        Last edited by DARKSEID; 10-26-2015, 10:33 PM.

Comment

How am I beta. I'm not in love with my girl. I'm just with her because she makes me feel good.

If i can get a chance to hang out with mike tyson then she can bang him if she wants. That seems like a fair trade to me.

Also who else can say they banged a girl that mike tyson banged? Yo think mike tyson was the only dude she banged? every one of your girls has probably been with like 20 dudes in her life.
          Lol not sure how that's an achievement.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            Lol not sure how that's an achievement.
            That mean she's worth banging dude. That means you got an A grade if she got to bang Mike Tyson.

You can't just be any girl and get laid by a world wide celebrity.

Comment

I knew about mike tyson in the middle of the ****ing phillippines when I was 4 years old lol. He's a world wide celebrity.

Comment

It's all good until Mike turns and says he wants to fuck you next. Then what?

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                  It's all good until Mike turns and says he wants to fuck you next. Then what?
                  So? You're gay if you don't think Iron Mike is a dish,

Comment

LMAO @ this thread!!!! The whole first page had me dying bro

Comment

So? You're gay if you don't think Iron Mike is a dish,
                      No. But you'll be a cripple if you think Mike is a dish...

Comment

Working...
                      X