No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson had sex with my girlfriend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HtotheZ View Post
    This thread is hilarious but on some real **** that was over 7 years ago. So what?

Most women are going to have some kind of past to em. As long as they dont have ho tendencies, a past with your friends, or an off the wall kill count (Tyson counts as at least 5-10 kills though imo), it shouldn't matter that much. Especially if u treat her well and actually like her. Worry about what your woman is doing NOW, not what she did almost a decade ago
    ****ing a fat, older, celebrity is the epitome of ho tendencies. Can you imagine if you ****ed Melissa Mccarthy? People would think you're demented. Its a huge red flag for someone's character.

Comment

That was probably the highlight of her sex life. Let her have it...

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        ****ing a fat, older, celebrity is the epitome of ho tendencies. Can you imagine if you ****ed Melissa Mccarthy? People would think you're demented. Its a huge red flag for someone's character.

What's wrong with Melissa ???

You need to subscribe 2 the chubby chicks are fun thread......:wank:

Comment

She probably tried to interview him. And you know mike doesn't do interviews with females unless they want to...u know

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
            I just googled Mike Tyson 2008 and got this photo

I dunno if this makes me feel better or worse. What hurts me the most is all those time she saw me watch a boxing match or log on to the scene she knew in the back of her mind what she did. I'm debating like a nerd about how Lennox has better resume...I'm seriously thinking about deleting my account it's impossible to have an objective opinion on this scumbag.
            How did the topic of who she was with exactly come up and what made her admit to Mike Tyson. And most importantly what was your reaction to her.

Comment

One of my ex ****ed Waka Flocka Flame (sadly after me, so tech we weren't able to share the poon), but nothing tops ol IRON mike. Lawl.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
                One of my ex ****ed Waka Flocka Flame (sadly after me, so tech we weren't able to share the poon), but nothing tops ol IRON mike. Lawl.
                Damn for real? Shiiiiiiiid

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Damn for real? Shiiiiiiiid
                  Yeah, i only found this out a while. I'm talking a high school ex, but she told me like 2 years ago. I felt proud. LOL.

Comment

Come on man don't be down. You guys are eskimo brothers now. Go share you're ebdb w/ the rest of the world

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X