Currently At London Right Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
    Edinburgh is a nice place :ROCK:
    it ****ing is a nice place. feels like im about to just buy a sword and just start waving it outside lmao and claim the land is mine.

Freeeeeddddoooooommmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
      Old Town staying in ibis hotel by Royal Mile
      I don't think you're too far from the railway station, an hour takes you into Glasgow. Worth a look around.

Comment

wow this place is great. staying at Piccadilly for a week then Scotland. got here last night and the streets of Berkeley was swarmed by freaking hot ladies. never saw ladies so tall and so beautiful. mostly women who are freakishly tall in the states are just plain looking.

then there's pubs everywhere like every damn corner there's a pub. people dress so classy. when that beard frenzy came over US it looks good but here it's different. the men look really classy and it fits them well.

oh and gotta love every detail of their architecture every building looks antic and historical. they never changed it. everything is bricks and stones and just like the olden times.

my second favorite after Japan.

I feel you! I love British women. Pound the **** out of them when I go! I live in Tokyo so I feel you. Ever been to the Philippines??? Ball draining paradise. OMG!

I may induct you into a secret society, SAHF. Smash A Hoe Foundation.
        Guys dedicated to keeping it real, at all times.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
          I don't think you're too far from the railway station, an hour takes you into Glasgow. Worth a look around.
          yes i am too close from the railway and i was just actually at Glasgow this afternoon. just got back to my hotel as i am typing here. wasn't able to go around much in glasgow just at the shopping strip been raining since i got there.

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          I feel you! I love British women. Pound the **** out of them when I go! I live in Tokyo so I feel you. Ever been to the Philippines??? Ball draining paradise. OMG!

I may induct you into a secret society, SAHF. Smash A Hoe Foundation.
          Guys dedicated to keeping it real, at all times.
          I visit Japan frequently too. I stay down in Shinjuku most of the time then Osaka and Fukuoka.

Philippines? I am from the Philippines hahaha. If you're a foreigner im pretty sure you been going there in Makati eh? But i live in California too.

Comment

yes i am too close from the railway and i was just actually at Glasgow this afternoon. just got back to my hotel as i am typing here. wasn't able to go around much in glasgow just at the shopping strip been raining since i got there.

I visit Japan frequently too. I stay down in Shinjuku most of the time then Osaka and Fukuoka.

Philippines? I am from the Philippines hahaha. If you're a foreigner im pretty sure you been going there in Makati eh? But i live in California too.
            I am from California. I live & work in Tokyo. I love Makati. Cebu. Japan is a lot of fun. I used to live in Shinjuku. Now I live near Enoshima. Crazy in the summer. Beach action.

Comment

it ****ing is a nice place. feels like im about to just buy a sword and just start waving it outside lmao and claim the land is mine.

Freeeeeddddoooooommmmm
              Lived in Edinburgh all my life. How many cities in the world have a castle in the middle of the city

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                He's literally a 2 minute walk to waverly train station

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  I am from California. I live & work in Tokyo. I love Makati. Cebu. Japan is a lot of fun. I used to live in Shinjuku. Now I live near Enoshima. Crazy in the summer. Beach action.
                  Japan is just very different from any other place i have been to. it's so peaceful and organized. not once i felt uncomfortable even in the darkest alley.

of course you'd love makati hehe. you probably went to p.burgos st eh?

Originally posted by Duggie View Post
                  Lived in Edinburgh all my life. How many cities in the world have a castle in the middle of the city
                  oh man very immaculate place. every where i walk is built by history. i went to Calton Hill before i rode my train back to London this early afternoon. had to suck it all in how lucky i am to see this place. i thought the rain would ruin my view but i guess the city is just better with the rain pouring on them old architectural stones.

it's just a scenery i would never get tired of. it's like something out of an art, a book or a made in a movie.

Comment

here's some pics i got

this one is right next to my hotel

here's the castle in the middle of the city half a mile walk from the hotel

Calton Hill where you'd feel really knightly and just wanna buy a sword

View from the Castle

Comment

Japan is just very different from any other place i have been to. it's so peaceful and organized. not once i felt uncomfortable even in the darkest alley.

of course you'd love makati hehe. you probably went to p.burgos st eh?

oh man very immaculate place. every where i walk is built by history. i went to Calton Hill before i rode my train back to London this early afternoon. had to suck it all in how lucky i am to see this place. i thought the rain would ruin my view but i guess the city is just better with the rain pouring on them old architectural stones.

it's just a scenery i would never get tired of. it's like something out of an art, a book or a made in a movie.
                      You know me well. Burgos is my. Street! Eating at the filling station, hanging around Geronimo's etc.. Etc

Comment

Working...
                      X