This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
    Er...i think the point is that Islam wasnt involved.

And what's with the 'z'?
    Typo?
    If its meant to be some kind of expression of disdain its a bit subtle.
    You're right, I should've used Pisslam like I usually do('cause I'd rather worship urine than that religion. I'd rather let Ron Jeremy give me a golden shower than read even one verse of the queeran).

If I call it Islam and quran instead of Pisslam and queeran, it's like I'm giving it some kind of respect. I refuse to give any to that.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      i now own a bus pass and go to Coinstar machines instead of ATMs

im down...i want to be closer to Oakland to watch the Raiders
      I think you would like this pic!

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
        There is no such thing as jumping to conclusions when Izlam is involved.

I respect your dedication even if you are a mentalist.

Comment

You're right, I should've used Pisslam like I usually do('cause I'd rather worship urine than that religion. I'd rather let Ron Jeremy give me a golden shower than read even one verse of the queeran).

If I call it Islam and quran instead of Pisslam and queeran, it's like I'm giving it some kind of respect. I refuse to give any to that.
          I don't understand how he hasn't been banned, yet annie can't seem to stop getting banned. Oh well. I think you might be secret ISIS anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
            Er...i think the point is that Islam wasnt involved.
            Little details like that wont deter BKM

Comment

Like one of those self hating ****sexuals, which you also are.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
                  I don't understand how he hasn't been banned, yet annie can't seem to stop getting banned. Oh well. I think you might be secret ISIS anyways.
                  Religion bashing is fair game here, deal with it you pork ducker.

Comment

i know exactly why he hasn't been banned.

bostonguy is a f#cking fat sh#T. dude resents my body.

Comment

Because Islam is an evil ideology, and should be bashed at every opportunity.

Comment

Working...
                      X