This kid gets my vote for **** of the year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    Amen, reverend.

I find it EXTRAORDINARY that we're in a thread, even in this lounge, where people are arguing that a girl no older than 8-10 deserved to be potentially maimed and take physical abuse off a boy.

"But she swore at him doe!"

Maybe he should have got a gun out and let her have both barrels?

And now I'm reading that she's a "ho"? Is this some satire I'm not getting?
    Good post, fam.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        Amen, reverend.

I find it EXTRAORDINARY that we're in a thread, even in this lounge, where people are arguing that a girl no older than 8-10 deserved to be potentially maimed and take physical abuse off a boy.

"But she swore at him doe!"

Maybe he should have got a gun out and let her have both barrels?

And now I'm reading that she's a "ho"? Is this some satire I'm not getting?
        She doesn't deserve it but she caused it to happen.

People are just action and reaction, cause and effect. She disrespected him and he lashed out.

I've lashed out enough times to know sometimes you can't control your reactions.

Or maybe he's just a ****, who knows, i'm just looking at both sides without condemning anybody.

Also, children have considerably less control of their emotions than adults do. That's supported by peer reviewed psychological studies I'm high right now so I don't want to get a source, but trust me or look it up.
        Last edited by DARKSEID; 10-26-2015, 11:50 PM.

Comment

I mean she could have deserved it, whatever i dont really care.

But to revel in it is just ****ing weird and pathetic if you're a grown adult.

Comment

No respect at all. Fu-ck you was not called for

Comment

Respect is taught in all ages in all types of ways.

Boy : "Hey ladies" Respectful

Girl: "Fuk you" Disrespectful

Lesson Learned!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pac-boy View Post
                respect is taught in all ages in all types of ways.

Boy : "hey ladies" respectful

girl: "fuk you" disrespectful

lesson learned!!!!
                the end !

Comment

Originally posted by JTfloyd View Post
                  It's all good. You can't trip me up when it comes to my reasoning and logic behind it, dude. I'm not just making this **** up as a go along. Btw, you're having a go at me for referring to the chick as a hoe, but you never ONCE (IIRC) stated that the boy in the topic shouldn't be called a ****. Going by what you (and others in the thread) have said, surely referring to a boy as a **** is worse than calling a girl a hoe, amirite? The thread starter did the same as well, perhaps oblivious to the blatant double standard. And you actually used the phrase "civilized society", but whatever. Agree to disagree on this topic (and my unabashed usage of the word "hoe"), but I appreciate a different P.O.V.
                  Have you noticed how we get so much crap for calling the girl names(the same foul mouthed one who told someone to go F his mother because he dared to talk to her) yet if you look at the comments against the boy there are quite a few grown ass men saying that they would beat the boy up or even break his bones? Yet another double standard.

Trust me guys, the comments against the boy are infinitely more disturbing than the people saying she deserved it.

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                  I mean she could have deserved it, whatever i dont really care.

But to revel in it is just ****ing weird and pathetic if you're a grown adult.
                  Oh you'd revel in it if a girl did that to a boy deservingly alright.

"You go girl!"

"Yeah! female empowerment 101!"

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
                  Also, children have considerably less control of their emotions than adults do. That's supported by peer reviewed psychological studies I'm high right now so I don't want to get a source, but trust me or look it up.
                  The boy was clearly in shock too. He did not laugh or run away giggling like a real punk bully would do. He just stood there in shock. Why? Because he didn't expect the foul mouthed ***** to fall so violently, maybe she should have kept her damn hands on the steer? Especially while she's cursing out people's mothers while they have basketballs in their hands.

Hopefully this experience was traumatic enough for her not to turn into one of those broads in clubs who would punch a man 100lbs bigger and stronger than her and expect to get away with it because she has a twat.
                  Last edited by BKM-2010; 10-27-2015, 06:54 AM.

Comment

I guess none of you guys saying he's a hero noticed he starts taking aim just as she's about to say something, so when he started pulling the ball back to aim, he couldn't have known what she was going to say. He's a little b*tch.

Comment

if that was my daughter him and the fat kid would be in ICU right now. that said, great aim.

Comment

Working...
                      X