Collapse
No announcement yet.

how do u guys disocover new music??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have this thing called friends and usually they'll put me on something new. I don't really listen to music though... Not even in the car.

Comment

Related videos on youtube.

Comment

I recently had the displeasure of hearing Fetty Wap. I was disgusted that I considered speeding fulling force into a brick wall. It's so sad that this is the trash that the youth of America listen too. Now I understand why we are a declining culture and force in the world. That is what I had the pleasure of hearing this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          I recently had the displeasure of hearing Fetty Wap. I was disgusted that I considered speeding fulling force into a brick wall. It's so sad that this is the trash that the youth of America listen too. Now I understand why we are a declining culture and force in the world. That is what I had the pleasure of hearing this morning.
          You're hating on this?

Bro it's so good!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
            You're hating on this?

Bro it's so good!!!
            That's marginally better than Trap Queen, but it's trash.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
              That's marginally better than Trap Queen, but it's trash.
              It's basically music guys put on when there's females around. They like the 808 drum style to keep the party moving.

It really is pure trash, Hip-Pop.

Comment

Pandora is life man lol.

Comment

Youtube always has music similar to the taste you listen to. Pandora is hit or miss with me. I also like searching for artists similar on lastfm

I started getting ideas of listening to new genres when I dug into the production part of hiphop. Where they got the sample from and what track/record they used. Hear the original and you come across a ton of different genres that rap/hip hop "steal" from.

Comment

I hum the kinda music i wanna hear and follow the force.

Comment

Friends, look at line ups for different festivals / supporting groups at gigs, collaborations, related youtube videos, references in podcasts and soundtracks on different series I watch.
                      Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                      what are your top 3 GOAT/favorite songs in each genre that u listen to?
                      The only songs that will remain in my top 3 are
                      Oasis - Don't look back in anger and Beatles - Strawberry Fields Forever

3 favourites at the minute I guess would be
                      Arcade Fire - Tunnels
                      Biggie - Party and Bull****
                      David Bowie - Rebel Rebel
                      Last edited by NChristo; 10-18-2015, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X