Collapse
No announcement yet.

God Dammit Lamar!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish him the best and hope he recovers and can learn from this mistake.

Comment

Too bad. Doesn't matter so much that his life was messed up when it comes to his life being on the line. Hope he recovers.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        I wish him the best and hope he recovers and can learn from this mistake.
        The issue I always find with drug addicts is that they enjoy pushing their bodies to the limit. Once they're sober they become bored, thats why most of them relapse. It's like they have passed the point of no return which is why certain drugs should never be tried.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          The issue I always find with drug addicts is that they enjoy pushing their bodies to the limit. Once they're sober they become bored, thats why most of them relapse. It's like they have passed the point of no return which is why certain drugs should never be tried.
          True for alcohol too. Throughout my teens to my mid 20s I binge drinked. Every weekend. Social events, parties, whatever. Get drunk because well, it was fun. That's what my friends and I would do. Once I stopped drinking, I didn't know how to have fun anymore with those same friends. I'd get together with them and think "what now?!" Just seemed lame. Eventually stopped hanging around them all together besides a couple larger social events a year (weddings, birthdays and PPVs).

Moral of this story? People are way more fun when drunk and high, so get fu cked up, don't waste time being sober, YOLO.

Comment

“He was doing crack cocaine all weekend and he choked on his mucus,” E!’s source said. “They’re now having to fix all the damage it has done.”

Odom reportedly suffered from an ischemic stroke, which is caused by blockage in a blood vessel resulting in a lack of oxygen to the brain. It is the most common type of stroke and, according to the National Institutes of Health, can be associated with cocaine use.

Why do people take drugs? Drugs are harmful, why bother for a quick high, and than a long lasting down with side effects that effect your health

Comment

He was just about to get pusssy

Its crazy.

Kloe is at the hospital making sure she gets all his money and assets.

Pull the plug says the kardashians.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                Kloe is at the hospital making sure she gets all his money and assets.

Pull the plug says the kardashians.
                Lamar has none at this point. That Kardashian chick will probably end up paying for his funeral service...

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  LOL blanco, cut the bs. You do the same **** as Lamar. AND what you're saying is a big reason people do drugs. It's all part of the fun, its dumb but true.

Edit: Okay blanco, apparently he was doing my old drug of choice too. Gotta admit that, apparently boy had mad track marks.
                  Last edited by Rudyo; 10-14-2015, 01:46 PM.

Comment

this news seriously saddens me...i like LO...met him a couple of times too and i hope he pulls thru this

the guy has had so many tragedies in his life...my heart goes out to him

Comment

I just read he also has Coke, opiates, other drugs in him at the time. Choked on his mucus because blood vessels clogged to brain.

Sounds bad..

Comment

Working...
                      X