Collapse
No announcement yet.

11-year-old Tennessee boy shoots 8-year-old girl over argument about puppy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You allow households to carry firearms and this thing will happen from time to time.

Ban the guns, and the chances of someone people killed by a gun drops, dramatically.

Comment

People saying outright "we need to ban all guns!" as if it's a 100% concrete solution need to think about it.

Has the idea of how we would go about confiscating every single gun in America even gone through your head? **** would literally be impossible but **** does need to change around here.

Comment

Nobody I know keeps firearms in reach or accessible to kids. Same goes with keeping a gun loaded. Just stupid. This kind of stuff does happen and it's when parents have loaded guns or guns not locked away. Every family I know who hunts or has firearms have a gun safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          choice of weapons has nothing to do with behavior.

i could beat you to death with your wife's dildo, that doesn't mean there's a link between her vibrator and my homicidal behavior.

this is the problem talking to you.

you have bad comprehension.

i wasn't saying guns aren't used in murders.

i'm saying there's no link between why ppl kill and guns.
          Oh contrare mon frare....

It has EVERYTHING to do with it. See, the rebuttal from the gun nuts is that guns don't kill people, people kill people.

Ok, let me ask you one basic question.

Would you like me to attack you with your mom's dildo, or a fully loaded glock 23 with hollow point bullets?

Maybe you are the wrong person to ask this question...

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
            You allow households to carry firearms and this thing will happen from time to time.

Ban the guns, and the chances of someone people killed by a gun drops, dramatically.
            it'll drup gun violence not necessarily violence itself.

might take a generation or two though. 300 million guns in america.

and even then there will still be illegal guns by criminals.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              Oh contrare mon frare....

It has EVERYTHING to do with it. See, the rebuttal from the gun nuts is that guns don't kill people, people kill people.

Ok, let me ask you one basic question.

Would you like me to attack you with your mom's dildo, or a fully loaded glock 23 with hollow point bullets?

Maybe you are the wrong person to ask this question...
              that still has nothing to do with the link to homicidal behavior and guns.

the intent to kill, the will, the killer, the victim, all still there.

all that changes is the weapon.

what mr. chat roulette was saying that was kids who grew up with guns are more homicidal somehow.

there's no such link.

you have a gun in your house. you think your kids will be more likely to commit a murder?

Comment

Originally posted by Unseen View Post
                Looking at the people with guns here, I suspect they are insecure in some way. It may be their weight, lack of fighting ability or that they feel like if a big man came to their house that they may just get robbed and do nothing about it.
                you're probably projecting.

gun owners come in all types.

but my baby sister and my other little sister do have firearms for that reason. it's much harder for women to defend themselves. so i make sure they both have handguns in their house in case someone breaks in.

i on the other are less concerned about break ins and stuff. most my guns are in storage.

my concern is some kind of big problem. earthquake, riots, etc.

i was in l.a. during the riots. i've read what happened in new orleans.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  that still has nothing to do with the link to homicidal behavior and guns.

the intent to kill, the will, the killer, the victim, all still there.

all that changes is the weapon.

what mr. chat roulette was saying that was kids who grew up with guns are more homicidal somehow.

there's no such link.

you have a gun in your house. you think your kids will be more likely to commit a murder?
                  Well stats show that if you have a gun in your home, the chances of you being shot does go up.

https://www.newscientist.com/article...ot-and-killed/

I do agree that having a gun doesn't make you homicidal, but again, we need to be honest in the fact that guns are engineered to kill human beings. That's what their purpose is. We don't send soldiers into combat with dildos, or even knives.

I often use the atomic bomb example. We cannot say that people kill people, not the atomic bomb. Because when you are dealing with a technological advancement that is so dangerous like the atomic bomb, we should avoid it all together.

Guns have killed many more people than atomic or nuclear weapons, and they have made the homicidal killers, that much more efficient.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2...mother-walmart

Remember folks, the issue is why did he kill her, not what used to do it.
                    that's an accident, dumbass.

the other case was murder.

Comment

Most people just wants guns away because.. they're too fucking lethal in their eyes.

On the day of Sandy Hook some guy in China stabbed 20 people with a knife, nobody died.

"Normal criminals" aren't the ones committing mass shootings on innocent victims.

Comment

Working...
                      X