No announcement yet.

11-year-old Tennessee boy shoots 8-year-old girl over argument about puppy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
    A tool which gives a psychopath the power to kill quickly and efficiently.
    yeah because he couldn't kill an 8 yr old girl with say a hammer or a knife or a bat.

the talk should be why an 11 yr. old would kill an 8 yr. old girl.

something wrong with that kid. that kid better not get out in 6-7 yrs.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      yeah because he couldn't kill an 8 yr old girl with say a hammer or a knife or a bat.

the talk should be why an 11 yr. old would kill an 8 yr. old girl.

something wrong with that kid. that kid better not get out in 6-7 yrs.
      A hammer is a useful tool, so is a knife. A bat is used for sports.

A gun is designed to kill.

Big difference.

Also I guarantee the girl would have a better chance of surviving a bat/knife/hammer attack from an 11 year old than she would vs a ****ing shotgun.

Comment

Big difference.

Also I guarantee the girl would have a better chance of surviving a bat/knife/hammer attack from an 11 year old than she would vs a ****ing shotgun.
        killing is a useful. whether it be to hunt, for pests or self defense.

maybe. we'll never know. knife, bat, and hammer are quite deadly too.

Comment

Big difference.

what are you brits fascination with our guns and gun laws anyway?

every time guns come up brits always have to chime in as if it affects them or something?

Comment

Hell yeah. I remember my dad telling me he seen seen a guy get done over with a hammer! Said it was messy as fu@k!

Comment

Not as deadly as a shotgun, clearly. Otherwise there would be no need for guns.

If you have a reason to have a gun such hunting, pest control (I'm assuming you are talking about bears or something, because no pests over here would warrant using a gun) or self defense then you should be able to have one so long as you can prove you have the knowledge (how to keep/store your guns) and the mental stability (no nut jobs) to handle to responsibility.

You already do it with cars, why not guns?

what are you brits fascination with our guns and gun laws anyway?

every time guns come up brits always have to chime in as if it affects them or something?
              We want to soften you up for when we retake the colonies

Comment

Not as deadly as a shotgun, clearly. Otherwise there would be no need for guns.

If you have a reason to have a gun such hunting, pest control (I'm assuming you are talking about bears or something, because no pests over here would warrant using a gun) or self defense then you should be able to have one so long as you can prove you have the knowledge (how to keep/store your guns) and the mental stability (no nut jobs) to handle to responsibility.

You already do it with cars, why not guns?

We want to soften you up for when we retake the colonies
                Don't you UK people shoot foxes?

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
                  Don't you UK people shoot foxes?
                  Good point.

Farmers over here use guns for pest control. We have extremely strict licencing laws though

Comment

Good point.

Farmers over here use guns for pest control. We have extremely strict licencing laws though
                    I'm gonna be a cheeky motherfu@ker here and ask why a uk pest is considered a fox and an american pest considered a bear?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                      I don't think uncivilised countries have these kind of insane problems.

yes they do.

the murder capitals of the world are usually totalitarian regimes and narco-zones. the governments obviously don't report the killing they do. US government is up there as well, but that's another topic, as we generally don't kill our own civilians.

and saint louis, Missourri, where devon alexander grew up. that's in the top 20

detroit and baltimore are in the top 50 as well as far as murder rate [murders per 100K] goes. chicago would be up there if the killings were taking place within city / metropolitan region limits.

Comment

Working...
                      X